LMM: Whos got a short block?

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Mike I would not let GM do the rebuild
Sorry to hear about this news though,But it looks like you are going to have a even better LMM in the end

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
Can I have a seed from your money tree?:D

no seed needed. :)

steps:
go to college
get job at sucessful firm
on top of that, take on side jobs that keep you up till 3am during the week so you can still have a normal day job.

theres a good start.
oh and don't forget about the stress associated with all the work.

1slow01Z71

Wannabe EFILive Tuner
I did the whole side job thing, pretty much doing any kind of mechanic work on any vehicle that was equipped with a GEN III GM motor, but got burnt out on that. Im going back to college now even though its not needed in my profession for my current job, my comment wasnt meant as a jab at you at all. I know how it is to have one thing lead to another and when a 500$ part starts being classified as "cheap" you know you are in trouble.:rofl:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
I did the whole side job thing, pretty much doing any kind of mechanic work on any vehicle that was equipped with a GEN III GM motor, but got burnt out on that. Im going back to college now even though its not needed in my profession for my current job, my comment wasnt meant as a jab at you at all. I know how it is to have one thing lead to another and when a 500$ part starts being classified as "cheap" you know you are in trouble.:rofl:

naw didnt take it as a "jab" lol.

Things are looking good and I was planing on a built motor sometime, now I am forced to do something so I am gonna make the best of it I can with what I got.

It should be pretty wicked, we are doing a few other things as well.

1slow01Z71

Wannabe EFILive Tuner
So let the cat out of the bag, Im bored sitting at home on the computer. Not having the GF around on a friday night just isnt as fun as I had imagined but atleast I dont have to hear her nagging about me being on my "truck sites":rofl:

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
So let the cat out of the bag, Im bored sitting at home on the computer. Not having the GF around on a friday night just isnt as fun as I had imagined but atleast I dont have to hear her nagging about me being on my "truck sites":rofl:

dual cp3s, head studs, injector and head work, built short block (with typical goodies)...so far

thinking about trying banks flywheel, maybe a little bit of drugs spraying too. Maybe a new intercooler since it will be an easy swap. (not for sure on that though).

LBZ DMAX

Nov 7, 2006
Fontana, CA
no seed needed. :)

steps:
go to college
get job at sucessful firm
on top of that, take on side jobs that keep you up till 3am during the week so you can still have a normal day job.
theres a good start.
oh and don't forget about the stress associated with all the work.

uhhh, mike, i know you're in vegas and all, but really?!?!?:eek::D

codyn

Aug 26, 2007
urbana ohio
well i hope it goes good. im looking for some good blocks so i can start to have a couple in the shop. know of any let me know.

slowlmm

Mar 2, 2008
so cal
dual cp3s, head studs, injector and head work, built short block (with typical goodies)...so far

thinking about trying banks flywheel, maybe a little bit of drugs spraying too. Maybe a new intercooler since it will be an easy swap. (not for sure on that though).

GT42 and all the above :D or twinz :D

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
LOL I just changed my oil and fuel filter and added the damn modded regulator and now she lays down on me damn females lol jk