Where to hide nitrous bottle?

2005LLY

Sep 18, 2011
Wow you guys are making me feel sorry for my truck..... I run a .74 jet and am going to put the .88 jet back in as I don't think the .74 does shit lol. I've got a cheetah 68mm and it's holding great so far. Truck made 643 on fuel.

Jscherbs

PIN IT TO WIN IT!!!
Oct 27, 2009
Canton, MI
whats a good track near detroit?

Milan buddy! lmk when you head out there im not too far.

Any side shots of that set up? Truck looks mean with those tires on there. What about any videos of it running or racing with the tires. Looks killer.

Thanks man, I attached a side shot this was a fuel only pass, the roost only gets worse with spray lol

Wow you guys are making me feel sorry for my truck..... I run a .74 jet and am going to put the .88 jet back in as I don't think the .74 does shit lol. I've got a cheetah 68mm and it's holding great so far. Truck made 643 on fuel.

HAHA you aren't kidding! I had the .54 Jet in and couldn't tell a diff... I have the .71 in now and plan on stepping to the .88 soon enough...

Weren't you just telling me the other day it was leaking coolant :roflmao:

There's always a problem, my converter is chattering too. Didn't stop my from destroying my tires at Power Hour last Thursday!

Attachments

• Side Shot.JPG
    Side Shot.JPG
    147.8 KB · Views: 83

arneson

Aug 14, 2011
stoughton, wisconsin
There's always a problem, my converter is chattering too. Didn't stop my from destroying my tires at Power Hour last Thursday![/QUOTE]

:spit:wow. Lots of spray coming. Lol. Pic is unreal, i want to see videos. Asap!!!!:woott:

2005LLY

Sep 18, 2011
I'm thinking about getting a 5lb bottle easier to conceal, going to take apart the center console soon and see about fitting the bottle and progressive throttle controller and what not in there.

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
For future reference:

When I was at the local track last, they wanted a blow down tube even though the bottle was mounted in the bed. Not sure the reasoning, but they gave me a warning and let me run for the night.

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
I have yet to have any of the techs ask about my bottle even though it is in plain view. The only one who mentioned it asked of it was propane. He couldn't figure out why I would put nitrous into a diesel.

Crawler

Aug 26, 2013
DFW, TX
I had my 15lb bottle under the bed in the same spot Pat described.

Made 721 on a stock charger.
Injectors, Nitrous (quite a bit on 2 stages), Water/Meth, built trans, liftpump, and the stack of death. Ha ha