What would you rather use?

NWTDIESEL

On a Time Out
May 8, 2008
ATS Extreme trans
All i can say is the front end is WAY WAY WAY stronger with the centerlink. If you are that concerned about your tires wearing then get the braces. Like i said, with the braces the stock cl will still move and the idler and pitman will weaken. If you launch real hard (15-20psi) your tires willstill pull in and if you have enough power your tires will stay pulled in all the way down the track....with the centerlink they wont. You really need to determine how much your going to race in 4hi. If your not going to race often then get the Cognito braces. For myself, i dont mind buying tires and i like a strong front end.

McRat

Diesel Hotrodder
Aug 2, 2006
Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
In general (lifted trucks not included):

Up to 500HP, get the Cognitos.

After 600HP, get the CenterLink.

500-600HP, depends on the wheel backspace, and application.

I've run both ways, and the Centerlink isn't as user friendly, but it is streetable.

Dmax Grizzly

Always Learning
Dec 26, 2007
Monroeville,Ohio
Thank's Pat. I don't plan on racing hardly very much. I'm going to pull it when I can and just daily driver and other things. I won't get up to that HP for quite a while I think and I might(unless someone can honestly tell their tires don't go to hell twice in two years) just use the braces for now. I"m sure the centerlink has helped real good, I just don't want to buy new tires quicker than needed. Tell me please. Thank's

adamsd-max

May 27, 2008
if you are worried about tires then just get the braces, you said yourself you wont be at the level to need the centerlink. you have to pay to play