What parts to delete egr with stock y bridge

496 BB

Head Thread De-Railer
Feb 20, 2009
At your girlfriends house
So bout ready to do head gaskets. Have already had this LML deleted since 34k miles but egr is still on engine. No block off or anything just done via tuning by Tony. Now I want to get rid of entire thing with lb7 up pipe. Is there a way to keep my stock y bridge as to not buy the new 3" and all the other piping? Like a block off for stock y bridge? I dont know enough about diesels to make a decision. Thanks!

BTW - Is Tony (Ridge Runner Tuning) still on here? Just curious.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
So bout ready to do head gaskets. Have already had this LML deleted since 34k miles but egr is still on engine. No block off or anything just done via tuning by Tony. Now I want to get rid of entire thing with lb7 up pipe. Is there a way to keep my stock y bridge as to not buy the new 3" and all the other piping? Like a block off for stock y bridge? I dont know enough about diesels to make a decision. Thanks!

BTW - Is Tony (Ridge Runner Tuning) still on here? Just curious.
I believe Tony is still around on the forums but he does not update or sell tuning anymore since his business closed.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
i dont believe anyone makes what you want, anymore. you will have to get resourceful. There use to be billet blocks that would bolt down onto the factory y-bridge to cover the egr ports when the egr was removed.

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
i dont believe anyone makes what you want, anymore. you will have to get resourceful. There use to be billet blocks that would bolt down onto the factory y-bridge to cover the egr ports when the egr was removed.
I haven't seen many of those kits floating around the web these days, seems to be more of a "who you know" type thing to get em. The ones that are easy to get seem to be made by a chisel in a dirt floor factory.