Awenta

Sep 28, 2014
CT
Go to this guy ^^^^^

I did my research

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

animal1981keith

Jan 12, 2015
I just installed the PPE standard programmer on my 04.5 LLY and am very happy with it. It was easy to install and really woke my truck up even on level 2.

Bobbymullin

Feb 25, 2018
Hey guy can someone please recommend a vendor on here for EFI LIVE setup im buying a 04.5 Duramax basically stock except for straight pipe exhaust and intake. I would like to do a EGR smelter on it and replace the head gaskets and put good studs in it. I would like to have a EFI setup for it to basically give better fuel mileage and engine info to check balance rated would be nice. Plus a lol more power wouldn't hurt to but I want the truck to last so all of this is only for the better of my truck. Thanks any help or advice would be appreciated.

036.6turbo

Jan 17, 2014
Hey guy can someone please recommend a vendor on here for EFI LIVE setup im buying a 04.5 Duramax basically stock except for straight pipe exhaust and intake. I would like to do a EGR smelter on it and replace the head gaskets and put good studs in it. I would like to have a EFI setup for it to basically give better fuel mileage and engine info to check balance rated would be nice. Plus a lol more power wouldn't hurt to but I want the truck to last so all of this is only for the better of my truck. Thanks any help or advice would be appreciated.

So the EPA shuts ATP down;
http://www.duramaxdiesels.com/forum/showthread.php?t=78895

Now some troll comes on and his very first post on this forum revives a (2) year old thread about EFI Live.

I may just being paranoid here, but.........:cool::cool2:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Not a troll, everything seems legit.

If you type in "What is EFILive" in Google, guess which thread pops up second on the list?

What happened to ATP was wrong, but there is nothing we can do about it. Rob seems to be at peace about it.

Scooby

Mar 18, 2017
EFI Live

I am also looking for someone to help me get EFI Live installed on my LBZ. I had been hoping to have ATP do it, but not happening now. I want to find someone quick before more good tuners get shut down. Also, I had to make another account on here because I am unable to get the password reset thing to work on my old account. Now my post count has started over. Bummer.

OregonDMAX

NOT IN OREGON, NO DURAMAX
Apr 28, 2013
Goodyear, AZ
I am also looking for someone to help me get EFI Live installed on my LBZ. I had been hoping to have ATP do it, but not happening now. I want to find someone quick before more good tuners get shut down. Also, I had to make another account on here because I am unable to get the password reset thing to work on my old account. Now my post count has started over. Bummer.

there are more than plenty left, also why didn't you just ask a moderator about password problems that's what they are here for...

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
There is an "Email Admin/Poltergeist" link on the main forum page if you have log-in issues.

Scooby

Mar 18, 2017
How do you ask a mod if u can't log in?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

My point exactly. I had my username and password written down, but it wouldnt work. I kept trying the password reset, but nothing happened. I received no email to reset, so I made another account so I could log in and post. I hadnt been on here a lot, so I didnt loose much, but I dont know why I couldnt reset my password.
I didnt know about the "Email Admin/Poltergeist" thing.