Question: West Coast Series

05LLYDMAX

Midget Nate
Jun 29, 2013
Does anyone know if there has been any plans to bring any of the bigger diesel series to the west coast?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
I dont see it happening. I think that's what hurt nhdra was the attendance. Lot more racers from the southeast. With this epa crap I suspect it's going to end most diesel events. I love racing odss but the closest race is 11 hours away.

05LLYDMAX

Midget Nate
Jun 29, 2013
I dont see it happening. I think that's what hurt nhdra was the attendance. Lot more racers from the southeast. With this epa crap I suspect it's going to end most diesel events. I love racing odss but the closest race is 11 hours away.

Yeah I believe the closest one to me is 18rs so I think I’ll get after some local gasser brackets instead

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
I've been doing a lot more no prep events locally. Pretty fun. Bracket racing is fun if they dont allow electronics.

05LLYDMAX

Midget Nate
Jun 29, 2013
I've been doing a lot more no prep events locally. Pretty fun. Bracket racing is fun if they dont allow electronics.

Those sound like fun, not sure if I have that kinda power just yet lol

RMJ_LB7

Feb 25, 2020
California
Where on the west coast are you? Here in California there is actually a lot of diesel guys that I am going to try to get together on wednesday nights/saturday mornings. It wont be like ODSS, just a group of guys that want to race legally. I would say we could get about 15-20 people out there.

05LLYDMAX

Midget Nate
Jun 29, 2013
Where on the west coast are you? Here in California there is actually a lot of diesel guys that I am going to try to get together on wednesday nights/saturday mornings. It wont be like ODSS, just a group of guys that want to race legally. I would say we could get about 15-20 people out there.

I’m in Phoenix

RMJ_LB7

Feb 25, 2020
California
Yikes man, I would love to make the ODSS races as well just way to far away for me. NHRDA events that I went to were always packed!

gmduramax

Shits broke
Jun 12, 2008
Nor cal

Where at? I like to do Wednesday night drags at Sonoma and Sacramento raceway for brackets, if not I like to head to Mexico to embarrass gassers for money :woott:

RMJ_LB7

Feb 25, 2020
California
Where at? I like to do Wednesday night drags at Sonoma and Sacramento raceway for brackets, if not I like to head to Mexico to embarrass gassers for money :woott:

Sacramento raceway is where I am planning! I think it would be cool if we could get about 15 of us diesel guys out there at least once a month!

DieselDemon18

Aug 25, 2011
Moreno Valley, Ca
I sent you a PM

Check out SoCal Diesel Trucks. Were a local socal truck club and a good but of us are getting the itch to go drag racing now that nhrda is gone. Hell i know when i get my truck fixed im game. Id like to get an track day going like youre describing once this mess is over, and hopefully a few more. Go to Sacramento raceway, famoso, barona, Irwindale etc..

RMJ_LB7

Feb 25, 2020
California
Check out SoCal Diesel Trucks. Were a local socal truck club and a good but of us are getting the itch to go drag racing now that nhrda is gone. Hell i know when i get my truck fixed im game. Id like to get an track day going like youre describing once this mess is over, and hopefully a few more. Go to Sacramento raceway, famoso, barona, Irwindale etc..

Just followed you guys on insta I bet we could get a pretty big group of guys to go to the track on a Saturday or something.