Website

A_T_Ver

Jul 31, 2007
Will the website be back up and running sometime? Or are the Russians still emailing?

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Tony, i see the fb page is gone and the website is still not up? did the hackers really get that far into you?

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
The site host was a small company with very good service, but they utilized one style web cart only (ZENCART) and that worked "OK" and was good for a few years, but was just was not mobile friendly, and I made a decision after the last Denial of Service attack on my page on 09-16-2019 to take it offline, cut my ties with said host, and not have a web store of any kind at the moment.

I grew tired of the 1000's of spam emails, and when I tightened up the email protocols many legitimate emails were being killed, which led to a lot of issues with many customers getting very irate that an email was not responded to in a timely fashion.

Given the situation the industry is in, its doubtful I will put any web store back online, I am close to my retirement goals, I might just say forget it............I like the idea of pushing a bunch of shopping carts back to the rack at COSTCO or WALMART in sunny SC, a mindless job with no stress and since we have nice weather here year round, I get to be outside and away from any ringing phones.

:thumb:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
The site host was a small company with very good service, but they utilized one style web cart only (ZENCART) and that worked "OK" and was good for a few years, but was just was not mobile friendly, and I made a decision after the last Denial of Service attack on my page on 09-16-2019 to take it offline, cut my ties with said host, and not have a web store of any kind at the moment.

I grew tired of the 1000's of spam emails, and when I tightened up the email protocols many legitimate emails were being killed, which led to a lot of issues with many customers getting very irate that an email was not responded to in a timely fashion.

Given the situation the industry is in, its doubtful I will put any web store back online, I am close to my retirement goals, I might just say forget it............I like the idea of pushing a bunch of shopping carts back to the rack at COSTCO or WALMART in sunny SC, a mindless job with no stress and since we have nice weather here year round, I get to be outside and away from any ringing phones.

Well damn tony... sorry to see you leave the industry but glad you are going to reduce your stress. Dont be a stranger around here, we could always hear more on what you do with the vette!

wilsondiesel

Nov 11, 2015
Sedalia, MO

I was wondering as I have a customer that uses your tuning and was freaking out that you went off the grid. Lol then I had to explain what all has been going on in the industry... You aren’t the only one, Tyler Radewald with Punisher Performance is stopping all sales on October 1st just as a precaution. Hope you enjoy your next endeavor!

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.

If this is the case can you send everyone their tunes unlocked please??? LOL!!!

Really would suck to lose you as a tuner though...

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Bummer, you where one of the few tuners I recommend. I too hope you stick around here. I alway enjoy reading your experience and perspectives on things going on in the industry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk