Vinyl on weight box.

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
HSP didn't tell me they were doing this and sent me a valentines present. :thumb: I love it!!

Attachments

• IMG_9283.jpg
    IMG_9283.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 161

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
Has to be one of the nicest builds in the pulling sport! Class act everytime I see pics of it!

Thanks and that's most of the reason everything is taking much longer then planned. My expectations were not anywhere even close to what Joe's were and when you start off that way you have to follow through. Joe use to ask me how I wanted stuff done and I'd tell him and then he'd tell me his idea. I gave up giving him my idea's because we always went with his. LOL That being said Joe has a really nice way about him and it doesn't have to be just his way, it's just that his way is always the nicest way. I spent 2 days working with Joe and let me tell you not many guys make me feel inadequate with my work ethic but around the shop Joe is a frigging animal. All the guys working there are passionate about what they do and since Dave B started working there its given Joe a lot more time to produce in the shop. Enough of the infomercial, just very fortunate to be able to be a part of it all.

Xternal

Aug 31, 2012
That's great to hear about hsp. There quality is top notch it's good to hear they are an all around great shop

bcdeutsch731

Nov 4, 2010
Illinois
Thanks and that's most of the reason everything is taking much longer then planned. My expectations were not anywhere even close to what Joe's were and when you start off that way you have to follow through. Joe use to ask me how I wanted stuff done and I'd tell him and then he'd tell me his idea. I gave up giving him my idea's because we always went with his. LOL That being said Joe has a really nice way about him and it doesn't have to be just his way, it's just that his way is always the nicest way. I spent 2 days working with Joe and let me tell you not many guys make me feel inadequate with my work ethic but around the shop Joe is a frigging animal. All the guys working there are passionate about what they do and since Dave B started working there its given Joe a lot more time to produce in the shop. Enough of the infomercial, just very fortunate to be able to be a part of it all.

X2 about Joe, Dave and all the other guys that work at HSP. I spent 2 days working with Joe and Dave on my triple kit that they are in the process of doing.
I should of said a day and a half working with HSP the other half of the day I spent looking at your truck Dave. What a work of art!

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
X2 about Joe, Dave and all the other guys that work at HSP. I spent 2 days working with Joe and Dave on my triple kit that they are in the process of doing.
I should of said a day and a half working with HSP the other half of the day I spent looking at your truck Dave. What a work of art!

Thanks, it does make it easier leaving your baby there when you get to look around and see the quality of work they put out. As with your truck which I hope to see soon, pictures just don't capture the attention to detail and craftsmanship like seeing it in person.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Looks awesome :thumb: Joe and Dave are awesome guys to do business with. With HSP's quality of work and great attitudes I see them growing to be one of the biggest companies in the industry.