V-2 pre-orders are now being taken

Diesel Pilot

Hat? Suitcase? 50 BMG?
Aug 9, 2006
Pickerington, OH
Ordering V2

If we want to get V2, should we go ahead and place the order now on the EFi Live website, or can we order it through McRat Racing?

I want to get V2 and still retain the Black Box and the licenses on it, but also have the licenses on the V2. Is that even possible? or am I going to have to blow some of the new licenses on the V2 so I can have duplicates.

Craig

Diesel Pilot

Hat? Suitcase? 50 BMG?
Aug 9, 2006
Pickerington, OH
I read the EFI Live site and think I get the jist of it, but is there any way to still have both V2 and V1 with the same lisences without having to use the new lisences?

hdmax

Mini-Max
Aug 9, 2006
New Lex, Oh
I read the EFI Live site and think I get the jist of it, but is there any way to still have both V2 and V1 with the same lisences without having to use the new lisences?

Craig, if I can understand it correctly, you can keep your V-1 and have V-2, but if you want to use V-2 on the same truck that V-1 was used on, you will have a choice of either send V-1 back and have the license transfered over to V-2, or use a license from both V-1, and V-2 for the same truck.

When you upgrade to V-2, you get 4 new licenses, plus you keep whatever you had on V-1. And on V-2 you need just one license for both the ECM/TCM. (You no longer need two license with our trucks. Duramax/Allison)

Take me for instants, I have one un-used license on my V-1, when I get V-2, I will then have 5 un-used licenses. With my V-1 license I could either tune any other 1998+ GM vehicle, or tune my Allison. And the V-2 will be good for 4 Duramax/Allison trucks:D