Uh Oh, oh oh oh oh

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Staff member
Aug 1, 2006
Norco, CA
Absinthe...

It's what Simon's trucks named after. We have video's of the proper way to drink it somewhere on here...

Let's just say it wasted 7-8 people and there is still almost a 1/3rd of a bottle left :eek:

I lost 4 hours of my life with one shot :baby:

bullfrogjohnson

Big Girl!
Nov 20, 2006
Locust, NC
Absinthe...

It's what Simon's trucks named after. We have video's of the proper way to drink it somewhere on here...

Let's just say it wasted 7-8 people and there is still almost a 1/3rd of a bottle left :eek:

I lost 4 hours of my life with one shot :baby:
That sounds like fun. I need to get dale to send me a bottle:D

paint94979

Beer Nazi
Staff member
Sep 18, 2006
Sportin' the Colts Jersey :)
x2 Gotta love the Colts:D

Kat after "properly tasting" the Absinthe last year i remember Pat and I saying how vivid and strange the surronding trees looked. That was an interesting alcohol

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Staff member
Aug 1, 2006
Norco, CA
Here is one for Simon to try...

Sacred Heart
La Pinta Pomegranate-Infused Tequila, Absinthe, Limoncello, and a splash of lemon-lime juice. Shaken & Served up with a twist of lemon.
From Montmartre to Mexico City, Absinthe was THE spirit of the Belle Epoque. We offer this concoction as a modern elixir that harkens the strange and wonderful feelings that both tequila and the “green fairy” conjure

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Staff member
Aug 1, 2006
Norco, CA
I will never drink that crap again. I actually feel a little sick after looking at it.
That is weird didn't make me sick.. After of fact I didn't even end up with a hangover after doing one shot plus a crap of tequila shots :eek:

The Neens

BFD
Staff member
Aug 10, 2006
Monrovia, Ca.
The world is not safe...

Dale, Ralph says Thanks

Now someone is going to have to take the after Pic's :eek:
Kat- Tell Boratcho to call me when he's ready...I don't go back to work until Jan. 19th, so that should be enough time to recover my memory and liver:angel:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Staff member
Aug 1, 2006
Norco, CA
Kat- Tell Boratcho to call me when he's ready...I don't go back to work until Jan. 19th, so that should be enough time to recover my memory and liver:angel:
Go post it on his wall I put the same picture !!!! Since he will see it quicker that way:hug: If he hasn't finished it already :spit:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)