twin tuning help needed

Madspeed

Fat Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Elk Ridge Utah
yup. 5200 rpm. pulled to it before i could tap up. seemed to like it. I figured its the larger cam and heads lol...
Picked the truck up. I ran out of time to have it in the shop for now... I can tell theyd rather it just fuck off... did not charge me anything... For the record they have been super help-full and all around good guys.. I understand fully about getting a nightmare diag nobody can fix. I have fixed many from other shops.. feels good to fix but makes no money. they have work llined up for blocks why play hero on this fuckfest....they are still willing to try. remotely as i am moving 3.5 hours away...

And as I stated b4 the abs brake light goes on after a few feet.. nobody listens to a fucking word when you try tpo spend money... IT HAS FOUR FIFTY FUCKING SIX GEARS ... lol front wheel speed 29 mph and rear 40 mph. I reitterated it has FOUR FIFTY SIX GEARS YA NEED TO SET THAT IN EFI LIVE! so they did.. magically i have no abs issue any more..,.lol

^^^^This rant is regarding the prior tuners LOL

Last edited:

Madspeed

Fat Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Elk Ridge Utah
You should be able to flash in a 100% stock tcm tune. It’s not going to help shift points but it might clear up the down shifts, if it doesn’t, I know very well the ecm tuning can play havoc on that. Anthony fixed that in my old truck
James.. I wonder if the tcm and ecm dont like each other.. i was rolling into in on the way home on fwy.. they tried a tcm tune shifting in the 4 k range but i guess did nothing to fuel it up there. it signs off in the 3s and wont shift wot..

its back to black smoke at idle and at 1900 rpm on fwy. it does however spool faster.. I wonder if its in reduced power mode or tcm is req reduced power. could the smoke be timing? If it was an injector would it not be raw fuel @ idle?
he re flashed right as i picked it up. i wonder if they just put the tune in it I brought in it. Yet it now holds rail pressure???? they said pessure vs voltage needed tweaking to work right...

i have a p1761? in the tcm some shit about tapshift sig from bcm . idk I cant remeber 2 letters ago lol thius is why Id be a shit tuner. no st memory...

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
yup. 5200 rpm. pulled to it before i could tap up. seemed to like it. I figured its the larger cam and heads lol...
Picked the truck up. I ran out of time to have it in the shop for now... I can tell theyd rather it just fuck off... did not charge me anything... For the record they have been super help-full and all around good guys.. I understand fully about getting a nightmare diag nobody can fix. I have fixed many from other shops.. feels good to fix but makes no money. they have work llined up for blocks why play hero on this fuckfest....they are still willing to try. remotely as i am moving 3.5 hours away...

And as I stated b4 the abs brake light goes on after a few feet.. nobody listens to a fucking word when you try tpo spend money... IT HAS FOUR FIFTY FUCKING SIX GEARS ... lol front wheel speed 29 mph and rear 40 mph. I reitterated it has FOUR FIFTY SIX GEARS YA NEED TO SET THAT IN EFI LIVE! so they did.. magically i have no abs issue any more..,.lol
when one doesn't have the vocabulary to express adjective, nouns or otherwise in a calm or proper way it makes me think one isn't very smart or at least shows the state of their mind. when I hear or read multiple expletives in there statements I tend to loose interest in listening to them anymore

Reactions: Dozerboy