LML Twin Fueler and Stealth 64 Install Crank No Start

BlackMamba2014

May 28, 2015
Hey guys I’m not new here but this is my first post, I’m trying to figure out what’s going on as to why my truck won’t turn on after the CP3 Twin Fueler install and the Stealth 67G2. I connected the Tee for the new CP3 off the Feed and return coming straight off the Lift pump and the lines have a slight kink on them, do you guys think that’s enough of a reason for the truck not to start and for the DIC to read Reduced Engine Power? I Ordered the new fittings and lines to accommodate and plumb the new fuel lines, but I just wanted to make sure I was on the right track or if I had to be looking for something else instead. Your help Is much appreciated thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KyleC4

Tech
Dec 30, 2016
Bay Area
At key on if there is the message even before cranking then I’d think there is something electrical going on. May want to check around to make sure you didn’t leave anything unplugged. Someone you know have a scan tool that could swing by and read codes?

BlackMamba2014

May 28, 2015
How are the returns plumbed? the lml needs to read return pressure to fire the injectors.

This is the way it’s routed is there a different way to do it?
24267c35b223aadda17713101335f8a4.jpg

BlackMamba2014

May 28, 2015
At key on if there is the message even before cranking then I’d think there is something electrical going on. May want to check around to make sure you didn’t leave anything unplugged. Someone you know have a scan tool that could swing by and read codes?

No it only does it after it cranks a few times so I’m guessing it’s start up pressure due to the slightly kinked hoses and/or I plumbed it in incorrectly

BlackMamba2014

May 28, 2015

No it only does it after it cranks a few times so I’m guessing it’s start up pressure due to the slightly kinked hoses and/or I plumbed it in incorrectly

ZeroGravity58

Mar 23, 2008
Maryland
The plumbing looks to be correct from what I can see, why do I see plugs that are not plugged in? I can't tell what they are from the pictures but I see a couple behind the second cp3.

BlackMamba2014

May 28, 2015
The plumbing looks to be correct from what I can see, why do I see plugs that are not plugged in? I can't tell what they are from the pictures but I see a couple behind the second cp3.

I had a second alternator and I deleted the EGR I will
Go back and double check all connections tho

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Do you have a way to view the PIDs to see what is going on? IE desired and actual rail while cranking, while running etc? Verify that you have the dual pump controller hooked up properly at the FCA as well as its power/ground connections to a good clean spot. Also check what the ECM is commanding for regulator percentage or current, that will tell you how much of the pumps the truck is trying to use.

BlackMamba2014

May 28, 2015
Do you have a way to view the PIDs to see what is going on? IE desired and actual rail while cranking, while running etc? Verify that you have the dual pump controller hooked up properly at the FCA as well as its power/ground connections to a good clean spot. Also check what the ECM is commanding for regulator percentage or current, that will tell you how much of the pumps the truck is trying to use.

As soon as I get home I’ll get the laptop and I’ll start inputting the appropriate PIDs for the EFILive

BlackMamba2014

May 28, 2015
Meanwhile can anyone confirm if these two pigtails need to be unplugged IMG_2426.jpg
IMG_2427.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2426.jpg
    IMG_2426.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2427.jpg
    IMG_2427.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 25

KyleC4

Tech
Dec 30, 2016
Bay Area
The first plug pictured, isn’t that the one that goes to driver side fuel rail pressure regulator ? Or is it the one that goes to the valley cp4? Second one I think is intake temp sensor. The thing too with the LML is some circuits are 5V ref circuits so if there is an issue on any one circuit it can drag down that whole circuit and whatever other sensors are on it. I’d say definitely time to start looking at PID’s. Just too many possibilities to be guessing at this point