Turbonetics New DMAX Pedestal Now Available

Trippin

SoCal Diesel
Aug 10, 2006
$680.

As per Turbonetics:

Turbonetics Duramax Cast Turbo Pedestal Features:

Investment Cast Stainless Steel for superior strength and durability. Don't settle for soft mild steel that can weaken or move over time.
Incorporates an external wastgate mounting flange ideal for high horsepower, nitrous and compound turbo applications
Unlike other hand fabricated models, this precision machined part mounts up correctly right out of the box. Everything lines up correctly the first time.
No riser plate needed. If you want to run big power numbers that means you need a big turbo. Our pedestal allows you to run big compressor housings and still clear all of the engine components. You won't find that luxury on others parts.
Capable of fitting a wide range of turbocharger sizes to custom match the right power and performance you are looking for
Computer aided design maximizes exhaust gas flow and velocity to spool-up units quickly and hold boost pressure throughout the rpm range

Attachments

• duramaxpedestal_01sm.jpg
    duramaxpedestal_01sm.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 96
  • duramaxpedestal_02sm.jpg
    duramaxpedestal_02sm.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:

Trippin

SoCal Diesel
Aug 10, 2006
Wasn't sure if I made it clear that they arrived today. In stock and ready to ship. :D

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
5.2" put that were in realtion to the PPE GT40 or the GT42 hieght pedastal?

also the T4 flange 0* inrelation to the block or mild to tilt the turbo compressor up?

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
5.2" put that were in realtion to the PPE GT40 or the GT42 hieght pedastal?

also the T4 flange 0* inrelation to the block or mild to tilt the turbo compressor up?

I tried to measure my PPE Adam, I think PPE is a lil taller 5.4"
Could be wrong, its tough to get in there.