Tuning Turn Around Times

GMC_2002_Dmax

The Still Master
Not to stir a pot, but if anyone is concerned about turn around time on tunes, once I get all of the information from you the emailed tunes can go out withing 24 hours of receiving payment via email for LBZ/LMM models.

I don't need a tune sheet, I don't need a book written about your truck, just an email that says "this is what I got for mods" and "this is what I need for tunes"

I have been doing this for 7+ years, it's easy, it does not have to be complicated, I have a very good system in place that works efficiently and effectively.

Flashed ecms are exchanged only, that is dependent on Core ECM availability and if there is a custom tuning requirement that requires me to pre-test the tuning in my 2002 or 2007 and if I need to secure a local LLY with a built trans to test a file on.

Anyone who is worried about being hung out to dry need not worry........anyone on this forum who has bought a tune already or ecm knows that when I have the final bit of info it gets sent out sometimes within hours via email.

:thumb:

Last edited: