Bakwoodz

Feb 8, 2012
Louisiana
Just curious what the turnaround time on a DSP5 tune is after a tuning sheet has been filled out and emailed? I know there is a lot that goes into it so I'm not expecting over night.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Just curious what the turnaround time on a DSP5 tune is after a tuning sheet has been filled out and emailed? I know there is a lot that goes into it so I'm not expecting over night.

Leroy
Darryl said he has been in email contact with you and you sent over your stock tunes and you tune sheet on the 8th. I do not mess with Efi Live but wanted to try and help you some. When the Pre Tuned Ecm sale started it back up times on getting tunes so I know they were telling people 3 to 4 weeks before I warned people it could be longer when I got calls since I do not know crap about Efil Live. I know there is a list of Pre tuned ecm's that need to be done still and a few email tunes that need to be done. Darryl sent a email your info off to get done along with a update for other tunes that should be done already for us that were said to be a few weeks back and were playing a waiting game at this time.Please keep in contact with Darryl. Bob the tuner might post a update about your tunes if he sees this.

Thanks
Henry

Bakwoodz

Feb 8, 2012
Louisiana
Thank you, again I don't expect an overnight turn around and I know he is very busy. I was just wondering what the average was since I wasn't told.

Bakwoodz

Feb 8, 2012
Louisiana
I purchased the V2 along with the dsp5 switch and tunes five (5) weeks ago and have only recieved the v2 and dsp5 switch. I have had several email conversations with Darryl and still haven't recieved the tunes. Everytime he tells me some other reason why I havent revieved my tunes. He informed me that "At the time I sold you the v2 we were getting tunes from Bob,but things have gone bad with the*partner*ship *and we are getting everyones done and will not sell any more tunes from Bob.
I am sorry for this and if I would have known this would have happened I would not have sold the V2 to you or any one else". yet now the price is lower than what I paid (not by much so whatever) and they are still claiming tunes from bobo? Costumer service is lacking here and I should have bit the bullet and paid a little more for tunes from some where else.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
I purchased the V2 along with the dsp5 switch and tunes five (5) weeks ago and have only recieved the v2 and dsp5 switch. I have had several email conversations with Darryl and still haven't recieved the tunes. Everytime he tells me some other reason why I havent revieved my tunes. He informed me that "At the time I sold you the v2 we were getting tunes from Bob,but things have gone bad with the*partner*ship *and we are getting everyones done and will not sell any more tunes from Bob.
I am sorry for this and if I would have known this would have happened I would not have sold the V2 to you or any one else". yet now the price is lower than what I paid (not by much so whatever) and they are still claiming tunes from bobo? Costumer service is lacking here and I should have bit the bullet and paid a little more for tunes from some where else.

Leroy

I tried getting ahold of Darryl earlier tonight after I got of work. I know he said Bob was going to do your tune and that was it. He has left us high and dry we had paid him up front a non refundable fee to tune for us and and signed a freelance tuners contract also. I looked at your order you paid the same amount for your V2 sale as it is now 999.00+10.00 shipping so nothing has changed there since your time of sale. That was the price for the dsp 5 tune and dsp 5 switch and V2. The cost of the V2 with no switch and no tune is 899.00 + 10.00. The only thing that has happened is Bob has hung you and us out to dry right now. If you want can wait and see if Darryl hears from him today about the tunes. Myself or Darryl or yourself can not make him do anything he does not want to do if he does not want to. Does not matter how many threads you start I could start heck I could deleted this one but it's in the open so you can see I have nothing to hide.

Sorry for the trouble and hope the issue is fixed soon.
Henry

Bakwoodz

Feb 8, 2012
Louisiana
Leroy

I tried getting ahold of Darryl earlier tonight after I got of work. I know he said Bob was going to do your tune and that was it. He has left us high and dry we had paid him up front a non refundable fee to tune for us and and signed a freelance tuners contract also. I looked at your order you paid the same amount for your V2 sale as it is now 999.00+10.00 shipping so nothing has changed there since your time of sale. That was the price for the dsp 5 tune and dsp 5 switch and V2. The cost of the V2 with no switch and no tune is 899.00 + 10.00. The only thing that has happened is Bob has hung you and us out to dry right now. If you want can wait and see if Darryl hears from him today about the tunes. Myself or Darryl or yourself can not make him do anything he does not want to do if he does not want to. Does not matter how many threads you start I could start heck I could deleted this one but it's in the open so you can see I have nothing to hide.

Sorry for the trouble and hope the issue is fixed soon.
Henry

Henry,
Thanks for keeping it out in the open, the price isnt so much as what I was getting at as you guys are still advertising "bobo tuning" yet you just said that he hasn't done any and has left not only a paying customer high and dry but someone he has a contract with. Obviously I have no other option other than to wait to hear back from either you, Darryl, or bob. As you said earlier, none of us can force him to do something he doesn't want to. My aggravation also comes with the lack of communication and that if anyone knew of a problem or a possible increase in wait time, why not give the customer a heads up instead of waiting for them to call or email about it. To me I may have been a little more at ease if I was at least told about any issues instead of me having to pry information out.

As well as you, I hope this issue gets resolved soon. Until then I guess I'll wait and save for tuning elsewhere.

Thank you for being honest with me.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Henry,
Thanks for keeping it out in the open, the price isnt so much as what I was getting at as you guys are still advertising "bobo tuning" yet you just said that he hasn't done any and has left not only a paying customer high and dry but someone he has a contract with. Obviously I have no other option other than to wait to hear back from either you, Darryl, or bob. As you said earlier, none of us can force him to do something he doesn't want to. My aggravation also comes with the lack of communication and that if anyone knew of a problem or a possible increase in wait time, why not give the customer a heads up instead of waiting for them to call or email about it. To me I may have been a little more at ease if I was at least told about any issues instead of me having to pry information out.

As well as you, I hope this issue gets resolved soon. Until then I guess I'll wait and save for tuning elsewhere.

Thank you for being honest with me.

Leroy
I work 2nd shift so I was sleeping when you called and now getting ready for work. I do not mess with the Efi live side I do not see issue til there is a thread like this then I end up looking back for names and dates. I try to stay with what I understand hard parts not this crap lol sorry Darryl likes and Bob does it. I have since delete all of what I can or can find that shows Bobo tuning. You will not have to save up for tuning me and you will come up with a fix. If Bob does come thru I will help you.

Thanks and sorry
Henry

Bobo

Aug 27, 2006
Henry,

Why do you sell EFI Live if you are not involved in the process? Why are you not making an effort to get the issues resolved if you are so concerned about your customers getting their tunes in a timely fashion?

The bottom line is that Creatures has a very inefficient order process and I will not hurt my personal business and/or customers to try to keep up with their slow process to get tunes out to customers. Henry knows what needs to be done to fix the issue, but he has not fixed it. Darryl and I worked very hard to get the tune process worked out, but Henry owns the business and will not do his part in making the process better.

Why or how the freelance contract got brought up is a complete cop out on Henry's part. It was put in place as a way to motivate Creatures to work with me to get the best product out to the customer. It also is a way to legally protect my tuning work. It has nothing to do with the wait Creatures is dealing with at the moment.

The entire tuning process through Creatires has been nothing but a headache for their customers and I. It is not working out. I tried to get them to slow down the volume of tunes being sold so we have time to sort out the other problems, but the volume reduction is not getting any results from Henry.

Anyone that thinks I left Creatures high and dry is a total idiot. Why would I walk away from a great business opportunity just for nothing?

It's nice to see you have time to throw me under the bus, Henry. When will you have time to fix the issues with the order process so your customers are not stuck waiting for tunes?

Bobo

Aug 27, 2006
I believe I am now the third tuner to have issues with Creatures. I knew going into this deal it would be a challenge. That is the main reason I came up with the tuning contract. I guess these problems will either get fixed now and we can all move on and continue to grow and be productive. Or, another tuner can get brought in and run through the ringer and let the whole cycle repeat itself over and over. It's up to you, Henry. If EFI Live is going to be a part of your business, get involved or don't sell it.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
Bob you and Darryl deal with Efi live sales I do not. When it comes up and I see or hear about it then I look in to it. I do not want to deal with it at all that is why you pay a said tune to tune if not why have you ? The other tunes Rob and Zack worked with the same type of tune sheet it works for them but not you. If you are so smart why have you not came up with something better your the smart guy ? Other tuners have the end user just email there stock tune in what there looking for and that's it. But no you want someone to build you a sheet that works online as a spreads sheet. Also the other guys that did tuning for Darryl never gave issues waiting this long for tunes for the end user get a life.

Last edited:

Devon

broke my curse
May 2, 2010
Hinsdale ma
Bakwoodz, you should probably get your money back if you Havn't already. Deal with Bob Olsen directly for your tuning needs as this setup seems to be not working so well for cotn. Anyone tells me I am going to have to wait a month or more after I pay 1000 dollars is rediculous. should be able to send your stock tune and receive a dsp 5 file a few days at max later...jmo like I said, contact bobo directly and he should get you straightened out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobo

Aug 27, 2006
Bob you and Darryl deal with Efi live sales I do not. When it comes up and I see or hear about it then I look in to it. I do not want to deal with it at all that is why you pay a said tune to tune if not why have you ? The other tunes Rob and Zack worked with the same type of tune sheet it works for them but not you. If you are so smart why have you not came up with something better your the smart guy ? Other tuners have the end user just email there stock tune in what there looking for and that's it. But no you want someone to build you a sheet that works online as a spreads sheet. Also the other guys that did tuning for Darryl never gave issues waiting this long for tunes for the end user get a life.

So I'm supposed to design your business a website thats worth a shit? Sure thing bud.

Your too ****ing lazy to do anything on your own. That's the problem. You don't see me on here bitching that I'm working my job, running a business, flying all over the country doing tuning, being a father and a husband, and dealing with your messed up so called system, but you put info in a thread about our personal business relationship and the tell me to get a life? You must have some real Internet courage to do that, pal. I'm done holding your hand. You're not worth anymore of my time. Maybe I'll start my own website and show ya how it's done.

bigbird

Sep 18, 2006
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Bakwoodz, you should probably get your money back if you Havn't already. Deal with Bob Olsen directly for your tuning needs as this setup seems to be not working so well for cotn. Anyone tells me I am going to have to wait a month or more after I pay 1000 dollars is rediculous. should be able to send your stock tune and receive a dsp 5 file a few days at max later...jmo like I said, contact bobo directly and he should get you straightened out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, Bob has always been first class with me and many other customers I know of. Very prompt and is a very good tuner. Seems like its more of a re seller issue than a bobo issue.

ripmf666

Sep 20, 2006
Wentzville Mo
So I'm supposed to design your business a website thats worth a shit? Sure thing bud.

Your too ****ing lazy to do anything on your own. That's the problem. You don't see me on here bitching that I'm working my job, running a business, flying all over the country doing tuning, being a father and a husband, and dealing with your messed up so called system, but you put info in a thread about our personal business relationship and the tell me to get a life? You must have some real Internet courage to do that, pal. I'm done holding your hand. You're not worth anymore of my time. Maybe I'll start my own website and show ya how it's done.

You really have a lot of issue don't you. You came up with the tune sheet along with Darryl. Most of the tuners out the use the same type if not less to handle there tune info. If you think that your going to get some high dollar website for a tune sheet your nuts. And after the stunt you pulled on DF the on Df's Facebook page. Telling people you do not need to F Ing do Internet tune sales you have local that all you need. When you run your mouth like that you hurt sales.I also have a wife and child and job not sure were that plays in with the price on tea. I keep up with my part on sales I told you before I do not care to mess with Efi live sooner you get that in your head will be better. If it takes 3 people to handle Efi live sales there is a issue. My company is a performance not 100% tuning. Your a tuner so your company is 100% set around tuning and that's we're you came into the fold or should of. Go start a website get a fancy tune sheet make your self happy. But your not going to tell me what to change or do at my company.

Bobo

Aug 27, 2006
Agreed, Bob has always been first class with me and many other customers I know of. Very prompt and is a very good tuner. Seems like its more of a re seller issue than a bobo issue.
Thank you!

It's really no ones fault. I am not able to spend the time needed to tune with the system in place, and Henry is not willing to put forth an effort to change anything to make things run smoother. Darryl busted his ass to help me. He knows how hard it is to keep up. Henry don't care. He's sitting on the sidelines counting money.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Thank you!

It's really no ones fault. I am not able to spend the time needed to tune with the system in place, and Henry is not willing to put forth an effort to change anything to make things run smoother. Darryl busted his ass to help me. He knows how hard it is to keep up. Henry don't care. He's sitting on the sidelines counting money.

Bob I really like you but I would like to know why when I try to get in touch you won't call me back? You are a really good tuner and a no bullshit kind of guy I thought.