Tune time

Mjaxx

Oct 6, 2020
Hi all, new to the group. I'm sure there are several posts on here over the years for the question I am about to ask but.... I wanted to get the most up to date suggestions and advice.

I currently own a 07 LBZ CCSB. I have 3" zone lift, 5" straight exhaust. Truck is my DD and in excellent shape. Currently at 168xxx miles and have decided I want to get the truck tuned. I do not want a race truck! I want to gain efficiency and power while prolonging the life of this truck. I have no plans in building the transmission so I would be looking for trans safe tunes.I plan on eventually adding a lift pump, egr delete, y bride, etc. Most likely from HSP or WC. I have read or talked to people that have duramaxtuner tunes and are very happy, though once I delete the EGR I would be stuck with the CEL because they don't offer "delete" tunes. So I am wondering what everyone is using that they are extremely happy with? I assume if I tune the truck now, then I can just update my tunes later if needed when deletes are complete (I have no time frame, could be next year or work in progress over the next couple). I have read great reviews from Danville and Starlite.

Any help/info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks