Trouble finding my threads!!!!

MaineLB7

Nov 30, 2014
Why does this site not have quick links in user profiles so that we can quickly get to threads that we've started or participated in? I had to scroll through 14 pages of threads to find and update my FS thread. Other sites have links for "threads started by user" links. So for instanceif I was selling my truck a potential buyer could quickly view every thing I've written on this site and get a grasp on all the questions and statements I've made on the truck. Seems like it would be a useful tool.... Just saying..

malibu795

misspeelleerr
Apr 28, 2007
in the buckeye state
10926295_10204993576572689_7138692876669897418_o.jpg

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Why does this site not have quick links in user profiles so that we can quickly get to threads that we've started or participated in? I had to scroll through 14 pages of threads to find and update my FS thread. Other sites have links for "threads started by user" links. So for instanceif I was selling my truck a potential buyer could quickly view every thing I've written on this site and get a grasp on all the questions and statements I've made on the truck. Seems like it would be a useful tool.... Just saying..

your eyes are useful tools as well...... you just have to use them ;)

Poltergeist

Ghost in the Machine
Aug 1, 2006
Ontario, Calif.
www.poltergeist.us

:toetap: