Transmission Build/parts sale

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
We are paying forward the savings Suncoast is providing and will be offering deals on our in house builds and Suncoast products from now until Friday. Give us a call for pricing and to learn how to secure your savings. 413-770-3585

Attachments

• Suncoast add2.jpg
    Suncoast add2.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 186

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
I know that this ad says 10% off converters excludes all dealers however, we have decided to open the sale up to everyone including our dealer network! Free shipping on kits and converters, free freight on transmissions, 10 % off converters and our limited item blowout sale will begin Thursday and end Friday!

So give Evan a call and let him hook it up!

DIESELMAFIAPER.LB7

<----new hotness
Jan 17, 2010
idaho
shop.dieselmafiaperformance.com
I know that this ad says 10% off converters excludes all dealers however, we have decided to open the sale up to everyone including our dealer network! Free shipping on kits and converters, free freight on transmissions, 10 % off converters and our limited item blowout sale will begin Thursday and end Friday!

So give Evan a call and let him hook it up!

So what If i order threw premier? Still same discounts or do I need to go direct

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
Dang it Evan, I was going to wait to refresh my trans but I just don't know if I can wait now! You got what I want:secret:

03badmaxxx

Ghost Element
Mar 1, 2012
Mesa,AZ
www.facebook.com
limited quantity sale is defined as followed: on Friday i will be changing prices and in stock quantity of specific parts. These parts will be disclosed at the top of the suncoast website in the notification bar on Thursday night at 12. Once the items are sold, the sale closes for that specific part and will show "out of stock"