Transfer Case Wiring

NickInMN

Aug 30, 2021
I bought a 1997 Hummer that has an LBZ, Allison 6 speed and MP1226 transfer case. The wiring done on this swap leaves a lot to be desired so I'm going through the harnesses and correcting it. As I was going through the harness last night I noticed that the transfer case 4x4 indicator switch is not hooked up. The connector is on the switch but the wires are cut off. It is a three wire connector and the colors appear to be Brown/Black, Brown, black. I found a connecter on the main harness that has the 4WD Low signal (gray/black, bottom wire in picture). The other two wires on this connector go to the large connectors in the harness, not the ECM or Was there originally a harness that went between the transfer case and this plug? I haven't been able to find any documentation. The top image is the connector on the harness, the bottom is the cut connector from the transfer case.

harness.png
t-case.jpg

NickInMN

Aug 30, 2021
Thanks for the diagrams. I should have mentioned this is a manually shifted transfer case. Do you have the diagrams for those?