TPMS Reprogram

maxfli11

Aug 1, 2022
Tennessee
Hopefully I'm in the correct place to ask this. What will it take to reprogram my TPMS so I don't have to look at these warnings when running lower pressure while not hauling or towing? I like around 55 or 60 psi for ride, but my truck does not like it. My dealer is unwilling to do this for me. States liability issues.

BLACKMAX1

WAY2EVL
Jul 10, 2013
VA beach
Known to work on an LMM, a GM Tech 2, Snap-on Solus or Apollo is able to access and lower tire pressure values. I don't remember the table its under.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
2022 2500 HD LT
going to need an MDI2 at minimum and even then im not sure. I tired once with my mdi2 and link to the gm system but didnt get far. ive not really messed with it since as i dont have a need to run lower than 65 front and 70 rear. anything less creates bad tire wear for me and doesnt make it ride any better.

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
i take that back, you can do this as well but it will most likely void your warranty

buy this

and this

then you can turn it off all together.

I will forewarn you though, its hit or miss if you get your autosync and it can be a bitch to get ahold of ben about it. sometimes its a non issue, other times you are cussing his name.

08lmm72mm

May 13, 2019
Saskatchewan, Canada
i take that back, you can do this as well but it will most likely void your warranty

buy this

and this

then you can turn it off all together.

I will forewarn you though, its hit or miss if you get your autosync and it can be a bitch to get ahold of ben about it. sometimes its a non issue, other times you are cussing his name.
I got my autosync from Ben without issue and he always answers my questions fairly quick. I love having no more stupid tpms