Top notch

llybyppe

May 11, 2009
While there are so many people out there spending a lot more then myself with vendors here I swong by SoCal diesel to pick up a dsp5 for my Lmm and guy was a super nice person. Took me on a tour and his operation there is sick. Anyone thinking about dealing with SoCal you are putting your money in the right hands. Thanks again guy for the tour and also all the info and dsp5

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I wish the rest of my parts came as fast as my socal stuff, those guys(or just Guy) is on it
their products are second to none, imo.

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I spent some time with my buddy Guy yesterday and he gave me my 50th tour.:D Every time I visit him he shows me his new secret stuff.:thumb: Billit blocks, wild built strokers with dry sumps and many more things I cannot talk about under the threat of death. :eek::eek::baby:
Advanced Motorsport/ SoCalDiesel is absolutely THE front runner in the diesel performance industry. There is none better.:thumb:

llybyppe

May 11, 2009
Agreed mike. The same goes for you as well. Everytime I go by even just to go with a buddy you always flake time and chat and give me a tour of all the cool things your working on:thumb:

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
I dont know if id trust that guy, probably just smoke and mirrors
have you seen his avatar
wolf in sheeps clothing that one
hahaha jk jk
it was upon mikes advice i went to socal in the first place
Thanks again mike, and for the info on the allison gold bolts

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
Guy is a huge asset to the dmax community and has always taken good care of me, I cant wait to see what the future holds as far as new fancy parts that he is coming out with. :D

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Maybe some of these other vendors could take his service as a blueprint for success and copy how he does it. Guy just simply does what he says.:thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Guy is a very good person, innovator and businessman. I still fly his sticker in my back window, even though Ive never been able to buy parts from him. We "Blue Trucks" have to stick together. :thumb:

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
Guy is a very good person, innovator and businessman. I still fly his sticker in my back window, even though Ive never been able to buy parts from him. We "Blue Trucks" have to stick together. :thumb:

Not another blue guy? :rant::D:hug:

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
Guy is one of the best for sure. The man helped me out more than i could ask for and even stayed way past closing hour to finish up getting my crank balanced. You dont find that anymore, special since i wasnt even one of the "big racers" that were all tryin to get their motors before the nhrda opener. Thanks again Guy!!!