Took down my first vette at the track.

thomasreynolds90

Aug 18, 2015
Built transmission,tunes and supporting mods. Probably could get it a little quicker but I've got a decent amount of wheel spin with the bald ass AT's on it. It was in the 1/8 mile.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

BADLUK007

Sep 23, 2015
Built transmission,tunes and supporting mods. Probably could get it a little quicker but I've got a decent amount of wheel spin with the bald ass AT's on it. It was in the 1/8 mile.

2wd launch or ar you spinning all 4?

thomasreynolds90

Aug 18, 2015
It was 4wd and yes it was spinning all four from what my buddy says.

JeremyDon88

Feb 6, 2012
Nice kill.. Always feels good to beat up on a car in a 4wd truck. Lol took one down in my old truck but it was reg cab but everyone wanted to talk after the race.. Ha

thomasreynolds90

Aug 18, 2015
Nice kill.. Always feels good to beat up on a car in a 4wd truck. Lol took one down in my old truck but it was reg cab but everyone wanted to talk after the race.. Ha
Yea,the dude in the vette was really cool about,wanted to know about the truck after though lol

JeremyDon88

Feb 6, 2012
Well the guy I raced was a dick n he had his GF with him so he was trying to show off n I embarrassed him so he wasn't to happy. Lol

thomasreynolds90

Aug 18, 2015
Well the guy I raced was a dick n he had his GF with him so he was trying to show off n I embarrassed him so he wasn't to happy. Lol
That's always the best. Every Friday night this mexican car club comes to the track and races,they won't let anyone compete in their class and if they get matched up against someone in time trials they whine. Those guys are fun to beat.