Tony's the man!

goheavy

Sep 11, 2011
Stratford, CT
This past weekend I took advantage of having the day off. I'm local to
CT so meeting up with Tony was no problem. This was my first experience with using custom tunes w/EFI Live. Everything I used before were canned tunes. All I can say is WOW. Like night and day. Powerful tunes. Smooth. Great power band. What impressed me the most is that Tony took the time to give me what I needed and followed up with me after the install. Not only with performance but that I was happy. Thanks for your expertise Tony. For those that are considering the Moonshine...Make the move...You wont be disappointed! :thumb:

duramax hd

Feb 27, 2009
CT
It was nice meeting you on Sunday Brett. Really sweet truck for sure. Thing is freakin clean! Enjoy the sweet tuning. Truck runs real good....dont get into to much trouble with that smoke tune :D

goheavy

Sep 11, 2011
Stratford, CT
It was nice meeting you on Sunday Brett. Really sweet truck for sure. Thing is freakin clean! Enjoy the sweet tuning. Truck runs real good....dont get into to much trouble with that smoke tune :D
Lookin at you signature I wish you had that beast this weekend. Nasty!! Keep us updated on the build...triples..:woott:... Oh Boy!!