Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
null_zpsd396bf9c.jpg

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
Yeah josh had a long day working and moving. Had fun out there yesterday, our trucks had some lookers.

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Btw your missing 2 lugnuts.

1 is just missing, the other has a stripped stud on the rear thanks to discount tire...

Besides, it's less weight! Lol

She needs a good bath on the inside and outside, ill have to detail it when I get it back down here. Also need to repowder the piping too.

You see how all the wire loom is falling apart?? Looks like crap!

matt78

Finally boosted launches
Sep 10, 2012
texas
Im not a big post guy but josh is a straight up dude
Hell of a troubleshooter, and a fabricator. He doesn't tute his own horn and thats hard to come bu these days. I dont call many people a friend but he is one of them. So I wish the shop well and im behind him a thousand percent.:thumb:

coker6303

Keep Calm and Chive On!!
Aug 6, 2009
Houston, TX
Josh is very humble. He is a hell of a guy both in and out of the shop! I'm confident in the future success of TNG :thumb:

The only problem I have with him is his shop is just too dang far away from me! ;)

JoshH

Daggum farm truck
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 14, 2007
Texas!!!
I'll have to stop by some time. Not too far from me

Stop by anytime! I'm always happy to meet new diesel guys, especially when they drive a Duramax. :thumb:

I'm in Van just north of the Love's truck stop right next door to Sonic, about 1/4 mile from I-20.

Hot COCOAL

May the farce be with you
Jun 9, 2012
Dood I know right where that's at! A loooooong f-ing ways away from me:roflmao:
But I've spent time in that loves truck stop, used to drive long haul, just say no to the lizard:thumb:

Congrats on the new shop Josh!!!!!

blue8135

Diesel Addict
Dec 12, 2010
East Texas
Stop by anytime! I'm always happy to meet new diesel guys, especially when they drive a Duramax. :thumb:

I'm in Van just north of the Love's truck stop right next door to Sonic, about 1/4 mile from I-20.

Sounds good. Not far from Bullard

bigjake18

Apr 2, 2013
college station, tx
Yea it was me. And it's ok, I would be the same way as you trying to get stuff moved in and situated. The shop looks good, can't wait to see it full of duramaxs in the parking lot:thumb: