The Stubby Beer Bottle

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
My brother gave me a half sack of Jamaican beer called Red Stripe for christmas. It comes in the old school stubby beer bottles. After a couple of them, I have come to love the stubby beer bottle.
Can anyone tell me why they went to the lame-ass current bottle design??:confused:

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
My brother gave me a half sack of Jamaican beer called Red Stripe for christmas. It comes in the old school stubby beer bottles. After a couple of them, I have come to love the stubby beer bottle.
Can anyone tell me why they went to the lame-ass current bottle design??:confused:

Cuz they could. :rofl:

LarryJewell

Back with his honey :)
Jan 21, 2007
San Angelo

Its been in that bottle for a while, I had some several years ago in the stubby bottle, I cant remember if I liked it or not, guess I need to go to the store and get some more to try...;)

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
I tried Red stripe the other day....Gross IMO

the long neck lets us hold the beer and not warm up the beer if we are drinking slow

I tried a bushmans beer from Aus that is scumptous the other day

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Either way IMO Longnecks are gay. BRING BACK THE STUBBY!!