The Hunt Begins

DzlTy

Jan 11, 2013
Morehead, Ky
Finally sold my obs powerstroke and now looking for a new truck. Been looking for a while and these duramax's aren't cheap. Found one for about what I got from my junker and was wondering if it was worth it or not. Here it is: http://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/3764777746.html
Tell me what you think. I'm new here but not to forums. I know the lly's can have their problems but what vehicle doesn't. I'm not scared to do a little wrenching on one either.

DzlTy

Jan 11, 2013
Morehead, Ky
Morehead, about 2 hours from Louisville.
Found out the truck has clear title, though a po hit a deer and replaced bumper. Current owner has no service records other than fresh oil change, fuel filter, trans filter, and rail pressure sensor. He said someone is coming to look at it Friday but if he doesn't commit I'll be going to see it sometime next week.

hondarider552

Getting faster
May 28, 2008
Arizona
I bought my single cab for that price with less than half as many miles. I would keep looking. 290k is a long time for stuff to slowly fall apart.

DzlTy

Jan 11, 2013
Morehead, Ky
Mine had the junk ttb dana 50, sure don't miss that lol. My heart isn't set on this truck and I'm gonna keep looking and maybe I'll get lucky and find a better deal. Hopefully a nice reg cab will pop up somewhere in my price range.