The Ceaser

sweetdiesel

That's better
Aug 6, 2006
Thailand
Canadas National cocktail

Invented in Calgary Alberta Canada by bartender Walter Chell at the Owls nest bar and grill in 1969

This to me is not a drink that you get drunk on its more a starter drink that sets the mood:D

Most of you would consider this a Bloody Mary but to me its nothing even close

Now the beuty of a ceaser is you can add anything you like we like to call the ones that we make a garden....you will see why in a second

The common ceaser recipe

Rim you glass with celery salt
1-3 oz vodka
lots of ice
fill with Motts clamato
add a dash of wotesire sauce
add a dash of tabasco
lime
salt and pepper to taste

Here are some of the things we like to add to our ceasers

pickled Garlics ,Asperagus,beans and horseradish.Perhaps a cooked chilled shrimp:D its really up to you but nothing better for a hangover than a ceaser

Texasmax

Sep 20, 2007
DFW-Texas
I've had many Caesar's at my Canadian buddy's house over the years. He is a former NHL drafted Canadian hockey player and as soon as you step in the house he asks "how about a Caesar!" You never leave his house without usually drinking something.

I usually carry a beer chaser with it since the celery salt on the glass rim gets to be a bit much.

Not alcohol, but another nice Canadian drink he usually has is some Tim Horton coffee.

Dix

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
I've had many Caesar's at my Canadian buddy's house over the years. He is a former NHL drafted Canadian hockey player and as soon as you step in the house he asks "how about a Caesar!" You never leave his house without usually drinking something.

I usually carry a beer chaser with it since the celery salt on the glass rim gets to be a bit much.

Not alcohol, but another nice Canadian drink he usually has is some Tim Horton coffee.

Dix

Tim Horton coffee.
is like crack to us.

They are getting a few of them in the USA now too.