Thanks Guy Tripp!

blitzin247

That didn't sound good...
Feb 9, 2013
Everywhere
Well, my harmonic balancer pin sheared off sometime in the past month and since it wasnt horrible until last weekend I didnt get it diagnosed. At anyrate, I left Guy at socal a message on Saturday night. And Monday before noon he had already gotten back with me, and spoke to me by name. I explained my concerns and problems, and he calmly and politely listened! :thumb: I then asked him about his options and a fix from a company that is not his own, humbly he stated that if done properly it should work, and emphasized the point that he is not in business to force a sale but rather to help out a customer or potential customer in the best way possible!

Thank you very much Guy for your personal dedication to excellence, if I ever need anything, and you sell it, Lord willing, I will be buying from you! :happy2:

I doubt it, but if anyone is on the fence about purchasing from SoCal, dont hesitate! He will stand behind you, just as he did with me, and I have YET to purchase a single item from him. :hug:

(Also, I am sorry if I put this in the wrong spot)

J. Lind

Chevy1925

don't know sh!t about IFS
Staff member
Oct 21, 2009
Phoenix Az
it was well worth the drive to have Guy and his guys do the machine work on my motor. Learned alot in the few hours i was there and he stayed way into the night to get my crank done and balanced when i came back out a few weeks later. Not to metion he really helped keep me in the budget i was after for the motor.

blitzin247

That didn't sound good...
Feb 9, 2013
Everywhere
it was well worth the drive to have Guy and his guys do the machine work on my motor. Learned alot in the few hours i was there and he stayed way into the night to get my crank done and balanced when i came back out a few weeks later. Not to metion he really helped keep me in the budget i was after for the motor.

Sometimes I wish this forum had a "like" button! Glad to hear things went well for your motor build as well :thumb::thumb:

catmenace

Jul 31, 2010
I have purchased a lot in the past from Guy. He is a class act, very professional and has always been more then fair to me.

xtremebikr04

Jan 17, 2011
Vermont
Guy has always been great to deal with. I had the same experience with him. I could ask him questions on what product is right for me and he didn't just try and sell me everything. He told me the pros and cons to what I was asking about and let me decide what I wanted to do.:thumb: