Thank You .... Fleece Performance

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Thank You .... Brayden and Chase

Still running hard after many years of serious abuse for the turbo charger .

3 seasons at Glamis Dunes on same turbo . Wow ! .... killed many stock turbos out there is less then a week .

Drags and daily abuse like no other ..... you know I wail on this damn truck daily . :rofl:

Love the 68mm cheetah ..... Been flawless ..... and still a rolling 747 . :thumb:

Couldnt imagine not having this turbo . Love it ! Been perfect for the best of all worlds of fun . Towing .... is has been great also . Better egt's then my tow tunes I ran over the years for the same pulling power loaded . And on my hot tune at that . Just keep my foot out of it .

Ready to step up to new things .... electronics wise .... and 71mm ? maybe ... twins isnt in my budget ... but a bigger vgt is .

Thank You again for a great charger .... a few recent vids . I know it isnt fast .... but for 13,000 lbs it moves .... :D 60 ft's have always been pretty impressive . 1.80's to 1.90's consistant . These are all on my daily driver tune . More tuning left in it . Just like it like it is and I run my daily driver tune . Im sure there is a 9.40 in it .... just see no reason to break her . ;)

Same EFI tune for years now and havnt messed with it .

Thanks Again .... Time proven under my foot . :thumb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR3vk8YgY40&list=UU4WpeJEMXHisUdCPeq0ugBw&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLSf...text=C220dbUDOEgsToPDskIBgB1vfymn9rXsmPJh_gZx

Mike L.

Got Sheep?
Staff member
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 12, 2006
Fullerton CA
I don't care how good it runs; I still want to shoot it and put it out of its misery. The noise you make when you come aroud is like chinese torture.:rofl::D

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
I don't care how good it runs; I still want to shoot it and put it out of its misery. The noise you make when you come aroud is like chinese torture.:rofl::D

LMAO .... I was hoping you would chime in ...... :rofl:

Its a love hate ..... I love it ... and you hate it . . :roflmao:

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
I would say put some trips on it but he said no cash for twins so both are out. But you can't say you don't want to see a triple turbo 4500

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
Might be ... so 4 years ago to you paintboy ...... but its still today to me .... and still humping on it daily . :thumb:

Last edited:

Gasuout

Johnny
Mar 20, 2008
Santa Ana , Ca.
I hear ya ..... hard to mess with something that seems to work so well for the 13,000 lb weight of the truck . A VGT ..... so versitile and tunable .

D-MAX Mafia

Hood down, smoke up!
Nov 4, 2009
Phoenix
I hear ya ..... hard to mess with something that seems to work so well for the 13,000 lb weight of the truck . A VGT ..... so versitile and tunable .

That tunable part can be a real PITA though! I would love to see what a billet S366 with castflows and up pipes would do on your rig!

On the Droid X