Texas Mile

JOHNBOY

< Rocking the Big Single!
Aug 30, 2006
Saegertown, Pa
Congrats and have fun! You still tweaking on the tuning or is it pretty dialed in?

Still tweeking. We went 180 on a tune that was only about 70% of the drag race setup. I turned it down to get some datalogs of EGTs and such at a level that I thought would be safe to engine. I bumped the power sligthly and the trans input shaft broke. It now has a 300m Shaft and lots of other goodies in the trans. I will be bumping it up in baby steps

Very cool!:thumb:

Take lots of pictures!

I hope to but we will see how busy I am. I ma going to take my Digi cam and Camcorder with me. Hopefully get a wireless card for the laptop so maybe I can upload some vids and pics.:D

Mike

hmmm....
Feb 17, 2007
San Angelo, TX
Still tweeking. We went 180 on a tune that was only about 70% of the drag race setup. I turned it down to get some datalogs of EGTs and such at a level that I thought would be safe to engine. I bumped the power sligthly and the trans input shaft broke. It now has a 300m Shaft and lots of other goodies in the trans. I will be bumping it up in baby steps

I hope to but we will see how busy I am. I ma going to take my Digi cam and Camcorder with me. Hopefully get a wireless card for the laptop so maybe I can upload some vids and pics.:D

Be safe, and have fun.

What transmission is in that car?

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Congrats bud!!

Good seeing u posting a little bit! Hopefully life is easing up on ya a little n u can visit us here more regular.

Cya bud!

JOHNBOY

< Rocking the Big Single!
Aug 30, 2006
Saegertown, Pa
Congrats bud!!

Good seeing u posting a little bit! Hopefully life is easing up on ya a little n u can visit us here more regular.

Cya bud!

Thanks Mitch:hug:

Things are getting a little more undercontrol. I was not on much mainly because of work and the stress envolved. Just burnt out. We had work but no long term contracts. Our customers even those not in the US where only ordering week by week. Everyone in the Aero world seems scared of the Obama. Now things are settling in and we are seeing the longer term orders again. Little easier to breathe when you have a steady income you can count on.

Plus we now have 3 kids all of which are to young for school.:happy2: