Tech said can't run slicks.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
So I get up to tech with my slicks on, and he says he can't see how far my lugnuts are threaded onto the wheel studs since I have aftermarket lugnuts for the raceline renegades. So I go back and put my stock lugnuts on, but my socket is to fat to fit in the hole of the wheel. Thoughts? Advice? Thanks for the help.

So i put the pyos back on and gonna run them now.

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
A non-impact socket might fit. The chrome ones. They aren’t as thick. And yes, the stud is supposed to stick out past the end of the lug nut the same distance as the diameter of the stud.

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Well I got to make a pass on the pyos and 265s after waiting 2hrs in the stagginging lanes. Lots of people out today. Was racing my buddy in his Cummins and wasnt paying close enough attention to my boost guage.
Nothing to write home about but this is what i did.

With Blake's tunes I very happy how it performed, and its definitely has a 11 second pass in it. Thanks for the info guys. Next time out I'll get that 11 sec pass!

1TRIKHD

Country boy Limo.
Sep 15, 2015
P.N.W
Ordered up some narrower openeded lugnuts for the race setup. Had someone contact me about my long bars that were currently on my truck, so I sold them to him and got some Caltracs to replace the long bars.

I also had some u bolts made from a spring shop for $60 on Thursday after work, for when I put the rear brackets on. Should hopefully have them on this weekend if I get time. If not the next.