Norco CA
www.mcratracing.com
Reading the news headlines this AM:

"How To Survive A Tornado In Your Car".

Hide in the glove box? Dunno.

I suppose it's kind of like:

"I helped my uncle jack off his horse". TMI !!! :eek:

vs

"I helped my uncle Jack, off his horse".

TROJAN366

Gold Rush
Jan 13, 2012
MASS
This made me laugh. I notice these things constantly. My biggest issue is related to the words their, there and they're.

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
Grammar is important!!!

Example:

I'd rather cuddle than have sex.

or

I'd rather cuddle then have sex.

See kids :mikelsheep:

Mile_high

The Mad Hatter
Oct 31, 2009
Denver, Colorado
This one is a good to pull on people.

Another that royally pisses me off is " they sale something" idiot it's "they sell something"

I see that one a lot. I believe the combination of southern accent and poor education is partially to blame. Many people with a southern twang pronounce sale in such a way that it sounds similar to sell. That, combined with poor education that allows it to slide, leads to that mistake quite often.

Also note that "a lot" has a space in it. I see "alot" often. That is incorrect.

SSchmi5519

LLY Cult Leader
Oct 19, 2008
Arizona
I hate when people type "mind as well" instead of "might as well"

Drives me fkn nuts. Actually, as an English major I should avoid the internet altogether. :roflmao:

doug9940

Ca LLY
Dec 6, 2009
Corona, Ca.
Did you notice that half the people on this forum have duel CP3 pumps? Cannot figure out why their pumps are fighting each other. :hmm:

mike diesel

I'm alright.
Sep 6, 2012
SLC, Utah
People around here like to say "jesust" instead of jesus. And "akleast" instead of at least. Also "ideal" instead of idea. I'm no doctor, rocket scientist, math major or anyone of any importance for that matter. But by golly I can speak the damn language.

duratothemax

<--- slippery roads
Aug 28, 2006
Wyoming
I hate when people type "mind as well" instead of "might as well"

Drives me fkn nuts. Actually, as an English major I should avoid the internet altogether. :roflmao:

Oh ive seen all sorts of variations.

Minus will

Mind as well

Mind is will

etc....

jacobdewey

This won't last long...
Jan 14, 2011
These thread is full of lols Your all funny and mind as well get tested for ocd. by the way, my cummings is better then you're duramax cause I didnt blow a tranny in it.