Superado

kidturbo

Piston Tester
Jul 21, 2010
Somewhere On The Ohio
www.marinemods.us
As I travel the world, you can always tell where the Britt's colonized first.. So I typically ride a motorcycle, since it's easier for me to just remember "my bad leg to the ditch..."

I do like the part about getting the BCM to talk to the new ECM/TCM. Kinda plays into what I want to try on the L5P, swapping out to a E35B ECM to see how the BCM reacts to it.

2004LB7

Dec 15, 2010
Norcal
Not to derail too far but it was only like two years ago I found out there was still a bunch of people of think that. It blew me away. I spent some time on YouTube watching their videos and "evidence". I lost a few IQ points from that.

kiwilml

Nov 4, 2015
Not to derail too far but it was only like two years ago I found out there was still a bunch of people of think that. It blew me away. I spent some time on YouTube watching their videos and "evidence". I lost a few IQ points from that.
Yeah I can't believe that people actually still believe this.. I mean you can get on an airplane and when you are 45k feet in the air you can see with your own eyes that it's round lol.. But yeah don't wanna derail to bad here..

kidturbo

Piston Tester
Jul 21, 2010
Somewhere On The Ohio
www.marinemods.us
The Aussie's are much bigger gear heads than us in all honesty. I mean where does GM and Ford send all the crazy new designs like the Holden / GTO and Falcon fist? They ship em down under to see how they run upside down first....

And then we have the Mad Max franchise. No one would ever believed a bunch of Americans puting multi blower motors in cars when all the oil supplies ran out. They would have cast us driving some hopped up prius or Nisan leafs hybrids across the plains full of soybeans. Over there, it didn't seem that far fetched.. :woott:

kidturbo

Piston Tester
Jul 21, 2010
Somewhere On The Ohio
www.marinemods.us
The blown flat bed el camino at the end of that video pretty much tells ya all you need to know.

When the Aussie first hit me up on the Dmax boat build and said no one over there would do it, I thought this is some scammer in Nigeria. Then I realized, they are mostly focused on fast sail boats. But a few guys have actually been buying up our performance boats and shipping them home to fill a niche market. Bet the guy who took the call for that 700ci Sonny's going into a Holden had the same thoughts..