Super Chevy March 28-30 - AutoClub Speedway - Fontana, CA

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
We can race our trucks there. Is Casper back together yet? There is a tnt on fri. from noon-5:00pm

Casper isn't back together :( Pat actually had to measure parts this week so far :rofl: I Told him to take the Meanie :eek:

I'm tied up with baseball and softball all weekend starting Friday at 4:15 :cool2:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
PS-I know a fast car & driver is going but I will let him announce it himself :cool2:

Kat

Wicked Witch of the West
Aug 2, 2006
Norco, CA
Well if you guys want to run 12's maybe I should rent Wendy out to the highest bidder? ;):jk:

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

LBZrcks

Jun 2, 2007
SoCal
Dang, I wish I could make it. I have not been to any kind of diesel related event for months now. Lookin like my truck is going to be under the knife this weekend yet again. I am getting sick of this thing! AHHHHHH

Don't worry your not missing out on much, just a couple of local gm's going to the track. I think the event is geared more to the muscle car crowd.

MMLMM

Tunergeek
Mar 2, 2008
Reno, NV
www.dyncal.com
im going to try to find 12's once again. Maybe better track prep this time combined with different wheels, tires and a little different tune might do it, LOL

what days you going Jason?

I am so far going for Saturday, but maybe stay the night, kinda wanna see the car show and other cars/trucks run too.