Suncoast 4 & 1057 Installed - Thanks Mike L!

SIKDMAX

Highway Burnouts!
Sep 14, 2007
Central Coast, Cali
www.sikdmax.com
Once again, Mike L comes through with another perfect install! The sheep had my trans out lickety split, torn down to find my burnt C3 and C4
biggrin.gif
, installed the great Suncoast kit along with a Transgo Jr, popped the 1057 on and back into my truck. Mike then reset TAPS, did some initial testing, and then out into the 'hood of Inglewood for some burnouts and testing
biggrin.gif

1057 is an awesome converter, couples nice and quick, and you can tell it happens. Power is amazing with Pats LMM race tune loaded up...hardly any smoke and it pulls just as strong from 20-40 as it does from 100-120
eek.gif

What an awesome experience... definately worth the 3 hour drive down and 6 hour drive home (damn parking lot on 405 at rush hour!)

Anyone contemplating getting a built tranny, wait no longer. I waited 2 years with my last truck and it never happened, I knew I had to do the LMM right away. Best money Ive ever spent.

So build your tranny!
biggrin.gif
Mike L 310-674-4400

MAXLLY

No Lemming Here
Aug 15, 2007
San Diego
You'll love it even more when you check times before and after...

IIRC my 0-60 in 4H improved by 4/10ths?

Congrats

MaxFarmer

<--Heavy Smoker
Jan 22, 2007
Albion, Nebraska
If I had to wait 3 hours on a freeway I would be driving over people! Isnt there some other backroads or something you could take? Man I love being in the sticks. :D

Glad to hear everything went well---as if we expected anything else!