LML Stock Tune File needed.

rcr1978

Apr 1, 2007
Spring Creek, NV
Does anyone have a 2011 cab/chassis tune file for a LGH? I would think what I have is pretty common but I can't find any through all the tune files on the 4shared site.
The truck is a SRW 3500 4x4 with a manual floor shift, extended cab, not that I think it matters because I thought they all come with power windows/door locks, and air conditioning.
Thanks

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

TLyons90

Apr 22, 2013
Greenville, SC
If you go under the EFI section of this forum and go to where they show releasing everything for the lml under that thread is a link to a website with several lml stock tunes!

rcr1978

Apr 1, 2007
Spring Creek, NV
Thanks guys, already been through those a month ago with no luck. The majority on the 4shared site I think are Canadian cals, yes they will more than likely work but I'm not taking any chances since I can't go back without the original plus fuel tank stuff ect... is not supported yet. This is what I'm looking for or for a updated one. Edit: I've found a few before with the same main OS but 3-4 of the other segments don't match.

Thanks

Attachments

• 2011 LGH cal.png
    2011 LGH cal.png
    118.8 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:

rcr1978

Apr 1, 2007
Spring Creek, NV
Guess this ones a rare one, how many guys flashed any old tune in without matching up all the segments on some trucks, was there any problems or issues of things not working? There is some LGH tunes floating around but I didn't want to guinea pig this truck.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Hey get hooked up with some volkswagon guys. All the 2010's have an ecm like in the lml iirc, even the sidi engines.

The local vw guys to me have a program called Eurodyne iirc.
They just opened up the ecm and soldered to wires on the board and pulled the calibration out.

I have pulled a few out, but still have not figured out what exactly to do with them.
They should be able to put it back in though in case of emergency.

Maybe there are some vdub racers at the local speedway that you can hook up with.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
I know its crazy to have to ask a car guy to help program your truck man.
But I just happened to run into these guys and they needed some injectors done and I needed their help so it worked out ya know.

I guess try your luck with another tune and go see the dealer if that tune is problematic.

IdahoRob

Jun 5, 2007
Thanks guys, already been through those a month ago with no luck. The majority on the 4shared site I think are Canadian cals, yes they will more than likely work but I'm not taking any chances since I can't go back without the original plus fuel tank stuff ect... is not supported yet. This is what I'm looking for or for a updated one. Edit: I've found a few before with the same main OS but 3-4 of the other segments don't match.

Thanks

I have two 2011 Cab/Chassis files that I have run across that were not in the depot, but they don't match up to yours. One is a base model work truck 3500 EC with dual tanks. I can send it to you if you want, my email is [email protected]

rcr1978

Apr 1, 2007
Spring Creek, NV
Thanks for looking guys mine must be a real bastered LOL :D Cindy was going to email me one a few days back haven't got it yet but I will share it if I end up with it.

Its just a :dunce: turd detuned LGH ECLB 4x4 3500 SRW with a single 34g tank I figured it would be common but guess not.

Last edited: