Stock 01 TCM Tune

catman3126

Ehhh?.... You don't say?
Jul 24, 2012
NE Oregon
you would have to have the person "save it for remote flashing" that your auto cal is locked to and then send it to you and load it on your auto cal with EFI Live explorer.

skintback

Take this one to church
Mar 5, 2007
Florida
Could someone tell me what i'm doing wrong EFI live is not a strong point for me at all i have what i think is a clean stock 01 tcm tune but it will not load into my 05 truck i keep getting wrong OS error something like that I'm using the V8 with a V2 trying to Cal flashing it

I didn't have any problems in the past using the old 7.5 software to load tcm tunes

Last edited:

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
You have to full flash it using the 7.5 software. I can't get the v8, or standalone to work full flashing the 5 speed tcms.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

IOWA LLY

Yes, its really me
Feb 23, 2007
Whoops. Missed the part where he said Cal flash. Yeah that definitely won't work.....

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

THEFERMANATOR

LEGALLY INSANE
Feb 16, 2009
ZEPHYRHILLS, FL
If you have a stand alone swap, it's the only one I've found that plays nice with limited input. The 02 OS eventually gets pissed off and the adapts start going all over the place, and the 03-04 does ok, but just shifts soft and lazy.

lil bleur

Its all good until..BOOM!
Oct 6, 2015
York PA
May I get one as well? I got a weird shifting 04 W/ built trans I'm working on right now. It shifts great on Stock Trans Tunes, but just never seems to figure out the Max Effort Tunes even on a fast relearn. This might not fix my problem, but may be worth a try...
Send me your email and I will send you one.
Shane

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk