Sneak Peek

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
What goes into development to be as efficient and functional as possible takes more time and money to do in a quality kit vs a normal kit. For instant in my old kit you had to re position the upper turbo cover every time you took the charge pipe off. The pipe could not be put on without breaking the cover loose to install pipe and then position and tighten again. That was a pain every time you work on it. Then you need to leak test every time to make sure that everything was sealed up. Functionally this kit should be far superior than my other. Making everything so you can work on it as easily as possible takes careful planning. I did those things this time because if the experiences from the other kit I learned how to make it much better. Hope this explains it enough.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

You don't need to tell me that's how built mine. Just pulling the charge pipe I can work on anything which takes 2 minutes. If it isn't easy to work on or put on it isn't worth doing that's the beauty of doing it yourself you dictate everything.

joe@HSPDIESEL

Jun 25, 2013
Thank you for all the compliments guys! It has been great working with Shane, I think the extra time spent planning has made a big difference in the outcome of the kit. I'm really excited to ship everything down to him so he can get some feedback and more pictures in the truck!

And pictures don't do justice... I have a huge amount of time into the setup and I think it shows in person! I hope you are as happy with the kit as I am Shane!:thumb:

Thanks again everyone! :thumb:

TheBac

Why do I keep doing this?
Staff member
Apr 19, 2008
Mid Michigan
Which turbos did you decide to use?

Joe, you genuinely seem to enjoy designing Dmax parts. Very nice work.

joe@HSPDIESEL

Jun 25, 2013

You are 100% right, I absolutely love going to work every morning! I hope to only be able to keep building great stuff for you guys!

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl

I am using a 472 over two TCT 66's. They are suppose to flow 95 lbs each. I just need a little more fuel now. I am seriously considering going to 200 over Exergy's. That should put me up there in the HP areas that I was hoping for. Thanks guys for the compliments as well. I can't hardly wait either Joe. :woott::D:hug:

sickdiesel

Apr 22, 2010
Joe texted me that picture showing me the polished piping and housing and man does that look SICK!

congrats dude!