Sneak Peek

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Here us what I have been working on to replace the triples that I sold. Joe at Huron has been doing s great job and as accommodating as one could be. I had a lot of input on this one and very little on the previous one. I have not gotten it in hand yet but it is a killer kit so far.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1382279263079.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1382279263079.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 284

countrycorey

Trust Me I'm an Engineer
Jan 30, 2010
LA
I saw that on Facebook, they look killer man, along with Dave's truck in the background.

JD Dave

In way over my head
May 19, 2008
Caledon, Ontario
I was wondering if you were getting Joe to build your new set. Looks incredible but trust me it as with everything Joe does it will look even better in person.

03spoolindmax

Nov 9, 2011
Mi
I saw him post that picture the other day on Facebook also. Looks amazing like everything else he builds. His shop is right down the street from me. Maybe I'll have to stop by to see it in person before you get it :D

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
I saw him post that picture the other day on Facebook also. Looks amazing like everything else he builds. His shop is right down the street from me. Maybe I'll have to stop by to see it in person before you get it :D

Why hell no man. You can't see it before me. No damn way that's going to happen. Just kidding!

SmokeShow

Nov 30, 2006
Lawrenceburg, KY
Relocating alternator? Looks like piping for atmosphere turbo closest to valve cover goes over the bracket where alt goes. No? Or does it still fit under the pipe? A closer look seems like it might still fit?

Craftsmanship looks second to none though! If I ever have twins/triples, I really like that color combo - black on hot side w/ polished/chrome cold side. Very classy setup there!

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
What goes into development to be as efficient and functional as possible takes more time and money to do in a quality kit vs a normal kit. For instant in my old kit you had to re position the upper turbo cover every time you took the charge pipe off. The pipe could not be put on without breaking the cover loose to install pipe and then position and tighten again. That was a pain every time you work on it. Then you need to leak test every time to make sure that everything was sealed up. Functionally this kit should be far superior than my other. Making everything so you can work on it as easily as possible takes careful planning. I did those things this time because if the experiences from the other kit I learned how to make it much better. Hope this explains it enough.

S Phinney

Aug 15, 2008
Quncy, Fl
Relocating alternator? Looks like piping for atmosphere turbo closest to valve cover goes over the bracket where alt goes. No? Or does it still fit under the pipe? A closer look seems like it might still fit?

Craftsmanship looks second to none though! If I ever have twins/triples, I really like that color combo - black on hot side w/ polished/chrome cold side. Very classy setup there!

Everything has been in the truck with the big 145 amp alternator and clears fine. It did take so hard work on Joes part to fit it good. I have several variations of how it morphed into the current look. I was looking for the right blend if nice and flair. Joe and I have spent quite a bit of time getting it were I wanted it.