Sled pull and dyno day. Cincinnatus, NY

03 D-max

Honorary "Tosser"
Apr 29, 2008
Lowville NY
around 130 mile trip for me. I think i am going to bring the camaro and a buddy. Its hard to find girls that want to go that for for a truck pull :cool:. i would bring the dmax but i know once i get there i will want to pull, and with my tranny and front end situation that would most defiantly lead to broken parts.

03 D-max

Honorary "Tosser"
Apr 29, 2008
Lowville NY
I'll be there, I will probably pull too, the more the merrier! I cant wait to party with everyone! I'm already planning on staying in a tent...

Is there a place you can pitch a tent?? I would love to pitch a tent if there is a good place to, as in safe :D

03 D-max

Honorary "Tosser"
Apr 29, 2008
Lowville NY
What time does everthing start? Looks like i will have to take the frickin s10 down:mad: I was going to take the camaro but i was being an ass and smashed the front of it,so then i was going to take the dmax with a stock tune so i wouldnt pull it but this morning it started to make a god awful noise in the rear end so all thats left is the fucin s10:mad::mad::mad: and i plan on taking a buddy down so now we both have to cram our legs in that thing

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
it's tuned, but the trans no likey, it's fast for not having hardly anything but a cheap intake and a modded horn. even during part throttle shifts the boost comes up so fast it goes to shift and jerks the whole truck like it wasn't ready. i am just building up a little more cash to do everything i want to it before i leave and it will be ready to race, maybe once before i go. the pewter looks great all debadged and waxed up, most guys think it's a 1/2 ton until they are choking :D

ya i was trying to get to the back of the CP3 and the return lines to the junction block were put on too tight last fall (19mm banjo) and even trying to hold the fprv with an adjustable the lines twisted too much and snapped the injector return line that goes to the rear drivers side head. Tony Burkhard has one but Ben might also have one and that is close to me so i am just waiting. i need to grind off the traction bar mounts and relocate them rearward some and then chop the bars, and i also have to find out how to secure some suitcase weights to the Road Armor bumper. should be a fun-filled 3 days

Last edited:

Samdweezel05

Jul 21, 2008
I hope that Chad "the turbo eating" Taylor is ready for this. I am going down on friday bacause if I wait till saturday I would have to leave here about 4 am just to be there at 9:00. I am also staying there saturday night so I can get chit faced with the boys.

juddski88

Freedom Diesel
Jul 1, 2008
Chesterfield, Mass.
ya we will be leaving around 5 am, its approx 4.5 hrs from us. but i am expecting to have a ton of fun even though it seems i do all this work right before a pull and it doesnt pay off. its all part of it i guess. maybe some of you guys down in PA will come up too and visit.

Samdweezel05

Jul 21, 2008
I'm not sure if I'm pulling yet but I will be hitting the rollers for sure. It will be good to meet some of you guys out there.

Phil

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Just re-read the rules, NON-ALCHOHOLIC event???????? No beers on sight or just when pulling? I want to attend but........but........ well there's a bunch of them, but it's still a posibility I might make it........