Sled pull and dyno day. Cincinnatus, NY

Samdweezel05

Jul 21, 2008
May 23rd 2009. 3 pull classes. This is not some major pull that will get you on ESPN. If you want to know the rules let me know and I will send you a copy. If you have a truck, you can pull. Portable Dyno will be there all day for thoes that want to do a little dyno racing. Should be a great time and is being sponsored by a local diesel performance parts supplier. This will be my first pull ever and the first pull for my truck. If you want any more info, let me know. Thank's

Phil

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
How far are you driving Phill? It looks like about 3hrs for me to get there. I would love to attend but 3hrs is a long way from home to break down. If I can talk my buisness partner into going I will definetly attend with both trucks and the gooseneck just in case.

Samdweezel05

Jul 21, 2008
It would be cool if you went. I could buy you a drink for hookin me up with Saunders. It's about 5 hours for me. The wife and I are heading down on friday and comming home sunday.

Samdweezel05

Jul 21, 2008
And if it came down to it, we could get you and your truck home. You wouldn't be left on the side of the road.:hug:

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
And if it came down to it, we could get you and your truck home. You wouldn't be left on the side of the road.:hug:

I have faith in the old D-Max but I can just here my wife now if I did break something (AGAIN) while we were out there :argue::banghead: Atleast I have some time to figure out the details. Thanks though and I will take you up on the beer if I can make it... :beer

03 D-max

Honorary "Tosser"
Apr 29, 2008
Lowville NY
will almost definatly be there to watch you lose your virginity and may pull but not sure yet. the stock class is calling my name:D

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
What class do you plan on running? or classes? Are you going to hang any weights? The reason I ask is the last pull I met up with a couple guys from another sight and we swapt out weights and weight bar in between runs. It was a little bit of work but we all ended up finishing pretty well which I don't think would have happened with out the extra 1k off the front. I was going to fabricate a weight bar regardless, Just have to find some tractor weights floating around.

Samdweezel05

Jul 21, 2008
I am going to hang weights run water/meth, tractionbars and suspention blocks. I will run all the classes I am allowed to run.

custom8726

Feb 25, 2008
Upstate N.Y
Nice!! Nothing like jumping right into it, Lol!! If I make it I will probably give them all a try also, just with out the traction bars and blocks or the water/meth for that matter.

Samdweezel05

Jul 21, 2008
so phil is jimmy gonna put us up at his place? maybe i'll bring my little woman up on friday too. is jess a good cook?

He was talkin about letting me stay there but the wife and I are staying at a hotel about 12 miles away. It all depends on how much I drink saturday night. I am thinking that I would like to do dinner or something friday night so if your comming up bring the other half with you. It will be a good time.