Shoutout to Evan!

onebaddmaxxx

Feb 22, 2009
Cecil County Md
Just wanna say that Evan is an AWESOME guy. He is very knowledgable, super nice to talk to, and definitely knows his stuff. Iv been floating some ideas with my truck around with him and we talk casually some times. I can not wait to get everything together and get a kit from him soon for my transmission. I know its gonna be sweet. Thanks for all your help buddy!

pizza pig

I Like to Party
Feb 13, 2012
CT
I can say the same thing. Cant wait to bring my truck to Evan in the next month or so.

Greg

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
Logan you should stock limitless transmissions at your new shop as well as hollyrock.

Now he would just need a supplier in the western part of the state to have it all covered:D

onebaddmaxxx

Feb 22, 2009
Cecil County Md
I converted him when we all worked at MPD. Lol

And Justin, my plan is to get a program with Evan where I can build transmissions to (most) of his specs and be able to build the trans to supply customers with a well built unit. If something more custom is needed, I won't hesitate on making a trip up to see him.

With that I will be able to handle the eastern shore, northern Maryland, and Delaware most likely.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
That's less inventory and space as well, less shipping of cores.
You guys will be putting the north south squeeze on the old bd lol

onebaddmaxxx

Feb 22, 2009
Cecil County Md
I enjoy repairing and making trucks drivable and enjoyable to drive, not rediculous builds that take long wait times or heavy fab work. I'd rather turn 20 trucks a week repairing and having happy customers vs spending 2 weeks on a build and have an impatient customer nagging me.

jkholder09

Jan 8, 2012
Maryland
I enjoy repairing and making trucks drivable and enjoyable to drive, not rediculous builds that take long wait times or heavy fab work. I'd rather turn 20 trucks a week repairing and having happy customers vs spending 2 weeks on a build and have an impatient customer nagging me.

You are right on there. but easier said than done. Because if you don't than your good customers go somewhere else and you get stuck fixing all the stuff that isn't right when they come back. cache 22 kinda.
You just have to tell them builds come second to repairs here. They will be ok.

Last edited by a moderator:

onebaddmaxxx

Feb 22, 2009
Cecil County Md
Just getting back from going up to Evans shop this AM with CaptPhil. As expected, Evan was an AWESOME dude. He made time for us to hang around and BS all morning. Cant wait until we head back up for the Finished product :thumb:

ANYONE in the area that needs work done, I HIGHLY recommend him. He's very knowledgable. We left at 3am this morning and drove 5.5 hrs up north to take him a truck. He actually had the shop ready for the truck and pulled it right in and got the transmission out. Where can you beat that kind of service? Thanks buddy! :hug:

Ne-max

I like turtles
Nov 15, 2011
Lincoln, Ne
I just received a cp3 I bought from him. Great guy to deal with. Was amazed on how well he packaged the pump.

Evan@InglewoodTrans

yerp
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 5, 2010
Western MA
Just getting back from going up to Evans shop this AM with CaptPhil. As expected, Evan was an AWESOME dude. He made time for us to hang around and BS all morning. Cant wait until we head back up for the Finished product :thumb:

ANYONE in the area that needs work done, I HIGHLY recommend him. He's very knowledgable. We left at 3am this morning and drove 5.5 hrs up north to take him a truck. He actually had the shop ready for the truck and pulled it right in and got the transmission out. Where can you beat that kind of service? Thanks buddy! :hug:

Thanks Logan it was great meeting you guys.