Salad has arrived!!!!!!!!!

Diesel Pilot

Hat? Suitcase? 50 BMG?
Aug 9, 2006
Pickerington, OH
Thank You Pat!

I will get the stock files for my LLY and the LB7 to you as soon as I can.

Thanks again and the new forum is great.

Craig

ecc_33

Aug 10, 2006
Amanda, Ohio
yes salad for me too... glad we got efi live...cant wait till diesel pilot gets my super salad delucks in his email...i will be eatin dodges and shitin fords...:D
worse than i already do now

hdmax

Mini-Max
Aug 9, 2006
New Lex, Oh
ecc_33 said:
yes salad for me too... glad we got efi live...cant wait till diesel pilot gets my super salad delucks in his email...i will be eatin dodges and shitin fords...:D
worse than i already do now

You had better not let your Dad hear you talk like that:D
By the way, did I get you in trouble with him at the Gun Club a couple months back when I mentioned to him you were stacking? Sorry if I did, as I was just catting with him about your tranny holding up under the stacks power. And he said, "He's not stacking, better not be anyway" :angel:

ecc_33

Aug 10, 2006
Amanda, Ohio
no no no...the only time i would have been worried about doing something to this truck is if the trucks payment book was in his name and he was making donations to the "pay erics truck off" fund...you didnt get me introuble..but he did say something about it..i just laughed...its funny that day i told him what i was doing and he said "like hell you are your going to tare that f$cking truck up" and i said i dont tell you what to do with yours or how to drive it so dont worry about if my ass gets into a sling...and is reply was ...ok you can do it this once but DONT TELL YOUR MOM and i dont know anything about today....well the next day word gets around to mom ...i heard your son did really good at the truck pull....shit went south real quick let me tell ya...no a month goes by and my hole family mom,dad,2 uncles,and my cousin are all about the street diesel class and my cousin and i have been only modding and pulling are trucks..
and about the tranny holding up...i think you scared him..now everytime i go to a pull he asks
what about your tranny...is it going to slip...will it make it...alls i can do is laugh and say dad it will be alright crankitup isnt to far away

hdmax

Mini-Max
Aug 9, 2006
New Lex, Oh
Thanks for this information, now I know to stay away from your Mother, should she be at a truck pull.

I'll say, Hey Eric`s mom, do you know what Eric is doing to his truck:angel: :p :p

ecc_33

Aug 10, 2006
Amanda, Ohio
LOL yeah if you said that she would just roll her eyes and laugh because she no's she cant do a damn thing about it:D but she loves when i spank a good running dodge

hdmax

Mini-Max
Aug 9, 2006
New Lex, Oh
ecc_33 said:
LOL yeah if you said that she would just roll her eyes and laugh because she no's she cant do a damn thing about it:D but she loves when i spank a good running dodge

Hey Eric; Did you get the super tune from Pat? If so, how do you like it? And are you going to run it tomorrow at Glenford? I don't see a lift pump listed, do you have one yet?

I havn't run the McRat 105, (Which I think is the 502 rwhp tune.) Pat designed a tune for my stock transmission, (He thought it may be about 450 rwhp!) but it falls on it face a lot under hard throttle. I'm thinking it's the lift pump. But other then the first few shifts, the shifting is fine, even going into 5th gear. And it screams right up past 100 mph. (I did have to change the tire size, but other then that, I havn't tried anything else with that tune.)

I am cleaning my AFE air cleaner, and changing the two fuel filters. If this don't help, I will be badly underpowered with the Quad 135 for the pull.:mad:

Last edited: