LB7: SAC 45 injectors installed

77cruiser

Apr 7, 2011
Frost Bite Falls
I did the job & installed the SAC 45 injectors, Fass 95 lift pump, DSP5 with tunes from Brent @ LDS 15 - 100 hp & MBRP 4" exhaust.

Took it for a test run, WOW lot more response & no smoke.
No more idle haze, no eye burning.

Hits about 27-28 lbs. boost on the 100 hp tune, maybe 1100 deg. ex. temp.

When I stand on it from dead stop gives a little puff & clears right up burning the tires.

Would never do that before even with the PPE set on 160, pulled pretty good with the PPE but smoked a lot.

Can't wait to see what the mileage is, & get the trailer hooked pu to see how it pulls it down the road.

Thanks for the excellent service Brent!!!

Brent@LDS

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Aug 23, 2011
Wisconsin
I'm glad to hear the positive feedback on our SAC 45 injectors/Tuning! With a little tuning this injectors really shine for sure! Let me know if i can help in the future with anything else. Thanks again!

Fox2boost

May 30, 2011
I did the job & installed the SAC 45 injectors, Fass 95 lift pump, DSP5 with tunes from Brent @ LDS 15 - 100 hp & MBRP 4" exhaust.

Took it for a test run, WOW lot more response & no smoke.
No more idle haze, no eye burning.

Hits about 27-28 lbs. boost on the 100 hp tune, maybe 1100 deg. ex. temp.

When I stand on it from dead stop gives a little puff & clears right up burning the tires.

Would never do that before even with the PPE set on 160, pulled pretty good with the PPE but smoked a lot.

Can't wait to see what the mileage is, & get the trailer hooked pu to see how it pulls it down the road.

Thanks for the excellent service Brent!!!
any more feedback a few years later? im looking at doing the same setup after getting 80k out of my LDS bosch remans.

im also interested what mileage you have on them any haze at idle etc.

thanks in advance.

darkness

Jul 15, 2009
vegas
I’m pretty sure no news is good news. If these things were crapping out we’d be hearing about it.
I’m putting in SAC45’s as we speak.

77cruiser

Apr 7, 2011
Frost Bite Falls
any more feedback a few years later? im looking at doing the same setup after getting 80k out of my LDS bosch remans.

im also interested what mileage you have on them any haze at idle etc.

thanks in advance.
I sold the truck in the fall of 20, but I had 24K miles on the the injectors. They did have just a bit of hazing once up to temp.
Haven't talked to the guy that bought it, so it must still be running good.

Reactions: Fox2boost