Roll Cage

MarkBroviak

DMax Junkie
May 25, 2008
Danville Indiana
Well, I got bitten by it last night and got the boot for mine. Was told it was only good for 11.49 without the support bars. Have had it in the truck for two years and have made faster passes with it but this was the first time someone said anything about it. Now I get to decide if I really want to get my 9sec pass and make it not fun to drive on the street anymore or just enjoy it as it is or sell the whole thing and get a fishing boat!

Bdsankey

Vendor
Vendor/Sponsor
Feb 1, 2018
Neenah, Wisconsin
Well, I got bitten by it last night and got the boot for mine. Was told it was only good for 11.49 without the support bars. Have had it in the truck for two years and have made faster passes with it but this was the first time someone said anything about it. Now I get to decide if I really want to get my 9sec pass and make it not fun to drive on the street anymore or just enjoy it as it is or sell the whole thing and get a fishing boat!

Go make one hell of a pass then get kicked out, easiest way to do it haha.

Honestly tho, with the way the diesel performance industry is going my bet is on a reeeeaaaaallllly nice fishing boat being more fun in the end.

Dozerboy

Jun 23, 2009
TX of course
Honestly tho, with the way the diesel performance industry is going my bet is on a reeeeaaaaallllly nice fishing boat being more fun in the end.

I don't get this. Maybe it's because I just enjoy my hobbies and not get as serious as y'all, but other then the fact I got to much money invested is something I don't get to use enough (like all hobbies). I have do desire to get rid of my diesel.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk