Reputable diesel machine shop NE, IA, KS, SD

dordtrecht5

Regular Cabs Rock
Jul 21, 2009
Wherever I am working
Looking for a reputable machine shop. I live half way between Omaha and Sioux City. Align hone main journals, cylinder bores with torque plates, and keyway crank and cam

Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota, or Kansas.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Josh is super talented...I think it's residential and some commercial. What is field tile? Never heard of that. Once I figure out my house stuff I'm going to bribe him to come do it.

Josh154

Sep 28, 2015
Sioux Falls SD
Haha thanks guys. Yes mainly residential but some small commercial. I've actually been in the dunes in north Sioux City. I am done down there now but the next houses will be ready towards end of January.

dordtrecht5

Regular Cabs Rock
Jul 21, 2009
Wherever I am working
Josh is super talented...I think it's residential and some commercial. What is field tile? Never heard of that. Once I figure out my house stuff I'm going to bribe him to come do it.
Field tile is placed underground in crop fields to help the ground drain better. Sometimes tiling can be placed around the foundation of the house so the basement won't flood...like if you live in the valley of hills. Its done quite a bit around here. Its plastic pipe with holes on the top side.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk