Releasing my new DP Billet 68mm Stg2R

minerigger

Dec 24, 2013
Casper, WY
Nice numbers Chris.

I turned my dsp up to 5. Tunes from Mark. Left church and was rolling 20mph and popped into the throttle. Not gonna lie was extremely shocked and kinda scared the poop out of me lol. Was so used to how long my 366 took to spool that I was waiting. Definitely no waiting with this turbo. Mark fantastic job with this thing, absolutely love driving my truck

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Jan 28, 2015
Ohio
Chris he couldn't get any more out of it or are you trying to keep the motor alive lol? Figured I'd ask since you weren't to far off from mine but with a lot more fuel

TowU4Free

#SecretSquirrel
Aug 27, 2011
Tire spin on the Dyno is what we were fighting . I am pretty sure it was setup very similar to another truck that put 758 down a few weeks prior. My tires were cooking !

POWER Freak

Nov 20, 2008
Idaho
Mine was on ATP's dyno jet with an eddie brake. It was getting pretty hot at 680 so we called it good but ATP's dyno is pretty damn tight and definitely doesn't hand out any extra hp lol

Rob thought I might have some tire spin on there as well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
I just fixed a major exhaust leak on mine, and now it's freaky. The bottom end power is even better and it's soooo quiet now, lol. I looked down and the speedo is just sweeping like mad :)

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
:eek::eek: it was right under the front pass feet. I thought (and so did everyone else that heard it) that it was an uppipe. That R is a mean sounding bitch when you uncork the exhaust, hahaha. It fooled me! It turns out that a clamp failed and my 4" exhaust pipe separated at a joint and I had a gap and an offset going on. Some exhaust was coming out of the tailpipe and some directly out of the downpipe. Damn was it LOUD! hahaha. SO I get a duhhh, but I fixed it :)

N2BRK

Dec 31, 2009
I put my shop vac on blow and put it in the tailpipe, stuffed a towel around it, and checked for leaks. It works really well.