Reduced power -- where to look?

Nathanstransport

Mar 1, 2021
I'm desperately trying to get my 2013 Duramax 3500HD out of reduce power/speed limit I've looked in several places online etc.to find the color pattern for the IAT/MAF sensor,this is the one closest to the air filter housing,its the 3 wire....I know the colors but the way they are intended to plug to the sensor has been the mystery find....coming out of the sensor do they start from L to R or R to L?? hen pi kAnd the color of the wire they are intended to be....black/gry,pink empty pink????any help is much appreciated

Nathanstransport

Mar 1, 2021
I'm desperately trying to get my 2013 Duramax 3500HD out of reduce power/speed limit I've looked in several places online etc.to find the color pattern for the IAT/MAF sensor,this is the one closest to the air filter housing,its the 3 wire....I know the colors but the way they are intended to plug to the sensor has been the mystery find....coming out of the sensor do they start from L to R or R to L?? hen pi kAnd the color of the wire they are intended to be....black/gry,pink empty pink????any help is much appreciated
Mistake....I left out the blue wire...there's black/gry...pink...blue