Recommendations for injector install in SoCal?

Dm23

Mar 8, 2019
Socal
Just like the title says. Does anybody have any companies they would recommend to do injector install in SoCal for my LML? Thanks

fl0w3n

Jan 8, 2015
I had 805 Diesel in Camarillo do down pipe and up pipe on my LB7, so I didn’t have to worry about breaking or stripping bolts lol

The owner Brandon seems like a good guy, but I think he’s grown the business way too fast to keep up. I was pretty upset with turnaround time and communication. I wasn’t in a rush since it wasn’t my primary vehicle and I didn’t even live in SoCal any more, but he took I think 5 weeks to do it and it was a pain to pin down timing over the phone so I could make a plan to come road trip to pick it up.

if you’re not in a rush and are fine to be without the truck a couple weeks, I would give them a try. If you’re expecting to be in and out in a day or two, I’d skip him.

Dm23

Mar 8, 2019
Socal
I’m in the South Bay. I think SoCal diesel or performance diesel are pretty close to me.

diesel-max

Haisley Never heard of her
Oct 20, 2011
IN
I’ve heard good things about 805 also, I don’t know about the time thing.. might be best to let them know you need it in a timely fashion. I’ve had a few customers use them and have talked to them on the phone. That’s about all I know though.

Reactions: lutzjk913

DieselDemon18

Aug 25, 2011
Moreno Valley, Ca
I’m in the South Bay. I think SoCal diesel or performance diesel are pretty close to me.

Performance is in Bakersfield amd so is Proformance but they are currently closed, SoCal is in Valencia/Santa Clarita but they dont do repairs. Im not sure of any on the South Bay area but if you come towards OC and IE you have DieselTune in Downey, Metro Diesel Injection in Santa Fe Springs, Buds diesel in Huntington Beach (im not sure if they are still doing repairs but im sure they are), Domestic Diesel in Chino but they always have a waiting list, and Resurrected diesel performance in Lake Matthew's area.

Dm23

Mar 8, 2019
Socal
Performance is in Bakersfield amd so is Proformance but they are currently closed, SoCal is in Valencia/Santa Clarita but they dont do repairs. Im not sure of any on the South Bay area but if you come towards OC and IE you have DieselTune in Downey, Metro Diesel Injection in Santa Fe Springs, Buds diesel in Huntington Beach (im not sure if they are still doing repairs but im sure they are), Domestic Diesel in Chino but they always have a waiting list, and Resurrected diesel performance in Lake Matthew's area.

Thanks for the info. Ill check it out.

1FastBrick

Dec 1, 2016
Junkyard
Bud's Diesel is still doing repairs in the Huntington Beach area. My Co Worker had the turbo charger replaced on his LBZ there. He was satisfied with the service he received. I have never had any work done there myself.

PPE is no longer in Fullerton. They moved to Montclair a few years back.