Recieved my Labonte

LBZ

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 2, 2007
B.C.
Well I haven't run meth yet but so far with just water it has done a fairly good job of keeping the egt's down. I never get above 1350 towing 10 000lbs through the mountains so that's good. But a week after I installed it, the pump started leaking from the body between the pump end and motor body. I'm currently working with Labonte on a repair/replace thing but I haven't had time to look at it-too busy on vacation fishing the salmon in Cambell River!!:D

Supposedly they are coming out with a frame mount tank as well and I am definetly going to get one!! The 6gal in the box sux!!

MadMaxx61

Devilmaxx
Oct 13, 2008
Windsor, Ont, Canada
I will be getting this once they have the frame mount tank as I want to run a true 50/50 mix so the washer tank is a no go and I use my box so I cant put crap in it that will get smashed.

Sounds like some good fishing, Man I wish I was there. :(

DmaxHawk

Ranch with my Salad
Oct 28, 2008
the 575
Well I haven't run meth yet but so far with just water it has done a fairly good job of keeping the egt's down. I never get above 1350 towing 10 000lbs through the mountains so that's good. But a week after I installed it, the pump started leaking from the body between the pump end and motor body. I'm currently working with Labonte on a repair/replace thing but I haven't had time to look at it-too busy on vacation fishing the salmon in Cambell River!!:D

Supposedly they are coming out with a frame mount tank as well and I am definetly going to get one!! The 6gal in the box sux!!

Supposed to be a 15gal tank, from what I hear from Dan

dieselboy04'

DieselBoy04'
Mar 23, 2008
Virginia
I got a 71hp gain running a 50/50 mix on my truck. I'm running the M8 and M12 jets and it seems I need to ditch the M8 and get another M12. but yeah this thing comes on like nitrous. Although I'm planning on MPI twins this winter so i don't know if I'll keep this set up on with twin and stock motor.